May 2014 Moms

I love Southwest!

The flight attendants were so great yesterday! They were so helpful! We had to deal with a huge poop explosion at 40,000 feet and it was a lot less stressful than I ever imagined! FYI - changing table is in the front of plane bathroom. The ladies loved him and wanted to take a pic with him! Even announced that it was his first flight on the loud speaker! People clapped for him, haha!! Minus the poop, it was a great experience!

Re: I love Southwest!

• This is why we always fly SWA. Congrats on your first flight with baby :)
    imageimageimage

• Thanks! We also always flew SW before baby (usually because it's always cheaper) and will for sure from now on!
  • Loading the player...
  • We love SW too! Cute!
  • SW is also great with kids bc those who prefer not to sit next to babies are free to sit elsewhere.

Ps. The changing table isn't always in the forward lavatory. Depends on the model of the plane. Many are in the rear lavatory and some planes don't have one at all. Always ask when boarding :)

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Sounds like you had a lot better experience with southwest than I did! We are ALWAYS delayed both ways which happened again with her and they just kept reminding me I couldn't get out of my seat even though I wasn't trying to. The people on the plane were really nice and you can't beat the prices. But with all the delays the stewardess was not very nice. That's so nice they did that for you :) he's so cute!

• I traveled alone on SW with DS when he was 8 weeks old, plus also my 3 year old DD. The flight attendants were great!! And fellow passengers even helped me out. It was amazingly easy! Not to mention free bags!!

• I love love love SW!!

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"