I'm starting progesterone suppositories (ugh!) tonight and will use them 2x per day either until AF arrives or until 12 weeks of pregnancy. The pharmacist explained to me how to do it and gave me a few tips, like (1) store them in the fridge so they're a little more solid and easier to insert and (2) use a panty liner just in case there's any "dripping" afterwards.
Can any of you share your experiences? Here are some of my questions:
- Do you just pop it in and go about your day or do you hang out horizontally for a while?
- What about sex? How long after you've inserted the thing can you get busy, if you want to? (Will DH notice it?)
- Do you notice any side effects? Do you feel any different?
My hoo-ha thanks you for your advice.
***** All Welcome *****
***** Siggy Warning *****
TTC since Dec, 2012. Me: 33; DH: 34
- Ultrasound to look at "lay of the land": normal
- Blood work: normal
- OPKs and ultrasound to confirm ovulation: Yes
- SA for DH: Normal (a couple numbers on the low side of normal)
- HSG: Normal
- Doing several cycles of Letrozole, TI and progesterone
- Aug cycle of Letrozole, TI and progesterone came back with a BFP-MC at 7 weeks.
- Benched until Jan
- Starting Letrozole, TI, Progesteron and HCG Trigger in Feb cycle