TTC After a Loss
Options

Friday Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc go here.

Re: Friday Throat Punch

• Options
    Well I had a break down late last night so TP to me for not being able to handle shit and TP to the universe for the shit all hitting the fan at the same time.
    ***pg mentioned, not mine***

I was having a bad day yesterday, everything was going wrong. Then, last night I told my oldest friend about the start of our fertility testing and issues and the frustration with insurance. She already knew about our miscarriage and asked how things were going. After an hour of texting back and forth about life I asked if they had a wedding date picked yet (she got engaged last Saturday). Her reply was, "late next fall. I've waited to tell you this because I know everything you've gone through. I'm having a baby in March so we obviously have to wait. Lol"

I couldn't breath. I appreciated finding out from her personally, but the timing was crap. I called my mother in law bawling. This girl was engaged to a different guy this time last year, dating another different guy at Christmas, and she's only been with this guy for 6 months. It all seemed overwhelmingly unfair. I sat and counted, I know 26 pregnant women. It's just getting harder to handle.

Sorry for the book, I feel like you ladies are the only people who understand! Thank you for being awesome.
  • Options
    Thank you @EurydiceNymph‌

@jj32‌ ((hugs)) I'm sorry you had announcements too. TTCAL emotions suck ass. The jealously mixed with knowing you're supposed to be happy and deep down you are. The sadness it's not you mixed with the anger it's so easy for seemingly everyone else, even when your rational self knows others struggle too. It's all so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YorkieLove83 - So, so sorry.  It's so hard. (((HUGS))).  And also to you @jj32 - I felt guilty hiding friends on FB but I just can't look.

I guess my Friday TP would be to, I don't know, my anxiety I guess?  This week I was put on two antibiotics for BV and an infection following my miscarriage a week and a half ago.  Doctor said we were good for "intimacy" once bleeding stopped, so we did, once, and I'm convinced that caused the infection. Lots of tenderness in my lower right uterus so now of course I'm telling myself this infection will cause permanent damage and blah, blah, blah and I'm an idiot.  Can't see the doctor til next Friday so of course until then I'll be analyzing every single ache or pain I have.  I'm anxious by nature and this isn't helping.

But on a happy note, it's a long weekend - enjoy as best you can ladies!

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    @YorkieLove83‌ (((hugs))) It never stops sucking to hear that. It's like a punch in the gut everytime. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend

@jms627‌ I'm sorry about the infection. I know it's easier said but try not to analyze everything. If your dr was concerned they would squeeze you on sooner.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    @YorkieLove83  I'm so sorry - that's never an easy thing to hear.  Especially when it seems everyone around you is getting pregnant.  I know a lot of pg women right now too and it's just hard.  ((Hugs)) to you.  You need to treat yourself - over and over again if that's what it takes to make you feel better.  

@Jms627 I'm sorry you're in pain :( hopefully the antibiotics can help.  I wouldn't worry about permanent damage - like PP have said, if the Dr. was worried, he would see you sooner.  I know it's hard not to go to that place of worry though.  ((Hugs)) 

@CFearsy That is fucked up!! TP to your boss!! She should stick to what yall agreed on! Hope you get your 50 hours!

@ashtog So sorry you're having a hard time.  ((HUGS))  

AFM no TPs (yet - it's only noon)  
    (((HUGS))) to all you ladies out there that need them today

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Looks like this Friday isn't going well for some of you. Hugs to all!

TP to one of my CLOSEST friends for telling me our losses were the universe's way of teaching me patience...
  • Options
    And the friends story keeps getting more hurtful.... She got KU while taking BC. WTF :(

((Hugs)) to everyone having a shitty day! :(

@jms627‌ sorry about the anxiety. I know it probably doesn't help, but the chance of permanent damage is low! Try to stay calm until you can see the doctor. Take it day by day and keep yourself distracted!

@CFearsy‌ TP to her. What a bitchy thing to try. Make sure you get paid and get your vaca!

@ashtog‌ I'm sorry your having nightmares! I hope they go away soon!

@KS0510‌ What the FUCK! I'd slap that bitch. Why the hell would anyone say that to a loss mom?! So sorry!!! :(

@mpiemont‌ insomnia sucks but I've got everything crossed you get a BFP. I'm mobile for the next week can you link your chart? I'd like to chart stalk you :D

@EurydiceNymph‌ fx everything is ok. I hate when doctors do that shit! :(

Thank you for the hugs @furrypaws‌ @CreechMommy‌ @ashtog‌ @Km380‌ @CFearsy‌ @medic7979‌
  • Options
    uromysuromys member
    edited August 2014
    KS0510 said:
    Looks like this Friday isn't going well for some of you. Hugs to all! TP to one of my CLOSEST friends for telling me our losses were the universe's way of teaching me patience...

That just really pissed me off! image

I am so sorry she said that! On no level is that okay! Throat Punch to her!

edit because I never finished.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options
    mpiemontmpiemont member
    edited August 2014
    @yorkielove83 click me!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6b82

...and thanks for the FX everyone :)

Edit- link issues
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Options
    @ashtog‌ I keep having nightmares that I'm holding my baby - a tiny fetus - and he's still moving and I watch him die and another that my babies are crying for me to help them. They're worse during the 2ww but I've found steering clear of caffeine in the afternoons helps and I only get then when I've taken my fish oil supplement. I know it's good for me but I've been avoiding it too. Dh says it makes his dreams more vivid which makes sense considering how good it is for brain health and memory building. Anyway hth. (((Sleepy hugs)))
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    @KS0510‌ oh hell no! In what universe is that ok to say to someone!?

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    @KS0510 WTF?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!! HUGE TP to her - That is not okay to say.  How insensitive of her - and just plain not true!! ((Hugs)) to you!
    @KS0510 You should have actually punched her in the face and then told her that it was the universe's way to teach her to stop being such an insensitive bitch. ((Hugs))
    This is perfection! This is why we love you @EurydiceNymph

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thanks to those who agree it was a VERY insensitive thing to say. I flew off the handle at them after that, then I was told I was "wound too tightly." Needless to say, I'll be taking a break from this person for....a long while.
  • Options

KS0510 - NO!  JUST NO!  So sorry - what a craptacular friend.  TP away!

And thank you ladies - you're helping me step back from the freak out ledge :)

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options

@KS0510 I'm so very sorry your friend said that. I don't have the words to express how angry I am for you.

@YorkieLove83 I'm sorry you had such a rough day. Thinking of ya!

@jj32That's too bad about the FB announcements, I've had a few as well... I'm even having dreams of my friends' pregnancy announcements... they are even kind enough not to post them so I dream of them!

@jms627 I don't know if it would make you  feel even better to hear the same thing again, but I agree that if it was something they were really worried about they would squeeze you in earlier than next Friday. I hope you get some answers and feel better soon.

@CFearsy I'm sorry you're going through that at work. It sucks for your boss that she has to pay you for 50 hours in one week, but if that's what she agreed to then that's what you should get!

@ashtog I hate hearing that you are having these terrible dreams only to wake up to a milestone. I don't have much advice, but I'm sending Hugs your way!

@mpiemont Good luck tomorrow!! I wouldn't be able to sleep either :)

AFM, TP to myself for throwing my new Husker shirt I bought yesterday in the trash can! We were on a car trip and I thought it was our trash sack... I will go dumpster diving for it... maybe I can convince my DH to do it for me though...

;)

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
    edited August 2014
    @KS0510‌: I think the comment she made is the universe telling you that she is a shitty friend and shouldn't have that negativity around you.

@ashtog-and @BluvsE-Sorry you keep having nightmares!  I had a dream this week that I was pg.  Now I wake up sad because it isn't true.  I can't imagine what you are feeling.

@mpiemont-FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @matiekae-Did you find it!?

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• Options
    @Jjbmstinco Yup! Bottom Of The DumPster!! But It's Now Drying For Game Day! (I Hate Mobile... It Capitalizes All My Words...) & Who Knows If This Tag Will Work Haha.

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @matiekae‌ it worked! Glad you found it. Have fun!

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"