September 2014 Moms
Options

~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

Happy Friday! Have a great Labor Day weekend, USA'icans!

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?

4) GTKY: AW your nursery! Is it all done? What's your favorite part?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

Re: ~*~Friday Ticker Change~*~

• Options
    1) 37 weeks. A wintermelon.

2) Ready to have a baby, even though I hope she stays in a couple more weeks. I'm swollen, tired, and uncomfortable, and just ready to meet my baby.

3) I have an appt today. Nothing big. Just a general check up.

I want to do a few little finishing touches on the nursery yet, but it's done enough for me for now. Truthfully, all of it is my favorite part. I love going in there and looking at it and rocking in the glider. (Please try not to judge the incredibly messy changing table. Getting that cleared off has just become my first priority after my appt today.)

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    36 weeks - honeydew melon

2) How are you feeling?
    Less tired, more pain. SPD (apparently that's what it is) has been killing me - it started up Sunday night and I could barely walk on Monday. It's been getting better throughout the week but still there for sure.

GBS test was yesterday. First noticeable definitely-not-the-baby-moving BH contractions yesterday, while I was stuck in traffic of course.

Not complete by any means, but almost all of the components are there. We're (still) painting the crib and waiting for the rocking chair to come in. We still need to get a changing pad and stuff for the changing station, too. I think my favorite part is the alphabet wall decorations - everybody at my shower painted the letters
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 36 Weeks...I cant remember the fruit!

2) How are you feeling?  Feeling good over all.  A bit tired...feeling big, having some brax. hicks and pelvic discomfort here and there.

My OB is going to continue to monitor my sugars as well as the baby's NST's as we were in the hospital last week for heart rate decels for him.  She said that unless I go into labor on my own, shes basing everything from here on out on Blood Sugar and NSTs.  If I fail another, she will probably induce.   If not, she plans on inducing between 38 and 39 weeks.

We had our OB appt yesterday.  Not dialated at all, but softening a bit.  We have a NST/BPP tomorrow as usual as well as one on tuesday.

4) GTKY: AW your nursery! Is it all done? What's your favorite part.  After last weekends scare we went into over drive getting stuff together for his nursery.  We finished everything for the most part this week.  My fav part I think is everything!  The wall decal is so cute, I love the rug we picked out and how cozy the room feels. I have one pic, more to come! 

DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options

39w...almost there! Watermelon

2) How are you feeling?
    Tired, swollen feet, waddling like a penguin :) but in general good.

Had an appt yesterday, NST was good, BP still a bit higher than normal, but not bad. Next appt is next Thursday...if she's still enjoying her current home. If she hasn't made her entrance I'll be induced Mon Sept 8.

Been done for quite awhile. Last touch was hanging her name this last week. Now its complete! Daffodil yellow walls, jungle theme, hung the polka dot roman shades I made. Can't wait for her to enjoy it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 36 Weeks, Honey dew

2) How are you feeling? Other than the normal pregnancy symptoms I can't really complain. Feeling infinitly better through this pregnancy than I had with my DD.

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones? I shaved my legs by myself this morning without killing myself, I think that is pretty news worthy. Otherwise I have a growth scan and regular appt scheduled for next Thurs. My doc is concerned that I am showing some signs of preterm labor so she has the growth scan scheduled as a precaution to see how baby boy is progressing, if he's head down etc.

4) GTKY: AW your nursery! Is it all done? What's your favorite part? Baby boy will be sleeping in our bedroom for a while and then him and DD will be sharing a room. However I am most excited about the sheets we found for him, they have little mustaches on them :) And a friend of ours made some really cute garland to hang above his crib that has mustaches and bow ties, super cute!
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 36 Weeks, Honey dew

2) How are you feeling? feeling really good. I just cant wait to see LO, finally figured out how to roll over in bed without the pelvic pain which is amazeballs.

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones? we are up to our weekly appointments  so thats exciting.

4) GTKY: AW your nursery! Is it all done? What's your favorite part? we are almost done the Nursery. we are waiting on the crib to get here and then the room will pretty much be done. Baby Boy will sleep in our room for the first few weeks anyway.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    bainidhedubbainidhedub member
    edited September 2014
    @CrystalRL thanks! Here's the first part I stuck up to test the spacing.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"