October 2012 Moms

We made it to Friday!

Woot! AND it's a long weekend! I desperately want to ride the train to the fair, but Husband is on call for work. He can't be 'stranded' an hour and a half (with Fair traffic) from work. Blah. If it wasnt raining all day, I'd just take A today by myself. Frankly I still might.

Husband did promise to be sure to take one day this weekend for just family time. Between his work and school, we miss him!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: We made it to Friday!

• I'm at the gym and this guy always stares me down and tries talking to me. Leave me alone, I'm in my zone! Also, I can barely understand you!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We spent yesterday afternoon at the pedi's having C checked for a bladder infection. Was it @BrooketheCat‌ that experienced that fun yesterday, too? Thankfully she peed after only 5 min, but she was NOT a fan of the adhesive on that plastic thingy. So it looks like a bladder infection, but we're waiting for urine culture to come back. Meanwhile C is a hot mess.

I'm so glad it's Friday, and a long weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, I have the Rebecca Black song stuck in my head pretty much every Friday, now.
  • HOWWWW is it possible that my baby will be 2 a month from today?!

• Hanging out waiting for my eye appointment. The doctor isn't here yet so hopefully he shows up soon. I have tons of work to do today.

Also Wesley woke up this morning a clingy mess but was completely fine when we got to daycare.

• Mind if I vent here? You know how you can overhear what someone is saying through the earpiece on a phone? Here's what I heard my BIL say to my husband on the phone first thing this morning...

BIL: You coming to work today?

H: No, same as yesterday. BCV has to go in to work and I'm staying home with the girls since they have hand foot & mouth virus.

BIL: You need to put your foot down and tell your woman that she married a farmer and you can't stay home with kids. Why is she even still working there? It's 90 miles away and makes it hard for everyone else.

It's not harvest time yet, so they can easily get by without my hubs. And bil just got back from a fucking two week vacation, and my husband can't stay home two days in a row with sick kids?? Evidently me having a job with a long commute is a real inconveniece for bil!

So I lied about being sick and told hubs to go to work. He did a lovely job standing up for me but he still has to deal with bil. I've been crying my eyes out all day. I don't know how the hell we're going to get through harvest. :(

• Huge Hugs @ Babycarryingvessel your BIL sounds like a peach but I'm so glad that your husband stood up for you! You have a real winner there! Good luck with the harvest. Try not to let him bother you or effect your mood.  I totally want to smack your BIL for you though!

• @stephcarter that is what I wear almost everyday to the office! Complete with flip flops! We are extremely casual here and I love it.

• We are going to my in laws cabin today. I'm super nervous about hiding the pregnancy this weekend. I have felt super nauseated the past couple of days and so tired. I think some already suspect it anyway. We are hoping until after our first appointment to tell our immediate families but I'm worried it's going to come out this weekend.

Plus I know that I never lost ALL of my baby weight and what not but I feel like by the end of the day you can definitely tell. So much earlier this time around!

Also potty training sucks. I feel like we tried everything. She has become super stubborn about it the past couple of days and it's frustrating. Potty training and first trimester do not go well together.
  • @BabyCarryingVessel‌ what an ass! I'm glad your husband stood up for you though.

@cnbv815‌ when is your appt?

Girl is still moody today. No fever though. Maybe shes just almost 2 and hitting the "terrible" part. Except her eyes still don't look right to me. Who even knows.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @CnAnA‌ it isn't until the 16th. Last time we told them a week before we announced it to the world (at 12 weeks) and asked them not to tell anyone. As soon as we finish saying that my sil called her friend and told her. And she is friends to more of my husbands family. We are hoping they understand why we aren't telling everyone right away since it is earlier than when we told them last time.
  • I already had a hard time not telling people when we went to an amusement park for my husbands work about a week ago. Like an appreciation day. I had to lie to everyone saying I hated rollercoasters when really I was wanting to go. So many lies. It's just so early!
  • My poor kid is having a rough week.  She's so tired, but is losing her mind when I put her down for a nap.  She wants me to hold her, but she doesn't want to be held.  I want my happy go lucky toddler back now please.  Thanks.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @LuckySquare‌ awwww :\"> thanks! You just made my day!

@BabyCarryingVessel‌- I'm glad he apologized, but he definitely sounds like a douchebag...

• @Rachelilly23. Praise the Lord!!
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Sorry if this sounds creepy, but, damn, @stephcarter, you may be in casuals but you look good!

Seriously... And she thinks I'm hot??? ;)@stephcarter‌

• For some reason I always imagine a gay person finally coming out when I hear Let It Go and I get chocked up. My college friend came out his junior year of college and that must have liberating for him, so that's why I think about him!

• My kid hadnt pooped in 4 days. She was crying all evening trying to go, it was traumatic for all of us. I sent my husband to the store for little baby enemas and gave her one. ::TMI ALERT:: A giant man sized poop came flying out of her on the potty, she seemed to feel so much better after. 
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Tomorrow is family day! We will do whatever we feel like. I do have one errand to run, but its at a super cute tea and spice store that even Alice enjoys. I'm excited!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Also, I have serious carrier envy. I have been introduced to Tula. Swoon! I am coveting a bit. Ok a lot.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @wanderingstars23 same here, only thwres no baby number 2. Lol The toddler Tula goes to 50lb instead of 40. Also its made bigger to be more comfy for the bigger kids. So buy the toddler one and use the Ergo for the baby! :D

Oct Angel Babies
  • Sorry if this sounds creepy, but, damn, @stephcarter, you may be in casuals but you look good!

Seriously... And she thinks I'm hot??? ;)@stephcarter‌
    Yes I do!! :)

And yayyyyy for your hubs coming home soon!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"