Trying to Get Pregnant

Triple D. Nttgpr

As I sit here watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on my couch this evening,. They are at Bette's Oceanview Diner in Berkley working up an amazing Soufflé pancake. Pretty much looks like the most amazing thing in mankind. And my cheese quesadilla is tasting more and more like shit. :( I want something fabulous to eat that I don't have to exert much energy for..

Re: Triple D. Nttgpr

• I really wanted these amazing cheese fries from a restaurant around here. But I'm frickin lazy and ate an onion bagel with cream cheese for dinner instead. Not satisfying. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Triple D!! I swear that show comes on and I lose track of time. The next think I know it will be 3 AM

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • maggie515maggie515 member
    edited August 2014
    @Diordra‌ tell me your top picks for the Bay Area, I'll be there next week and I love trying new places. If you're in the Palo Alto area hit up Rangoon Rubys. It's amaze balls. I try to eat there when ever I visit! I'm completely jealous you've eaten that pancake btw! Sorry to disappoint y'all with no boobs! eta why does my iPad condense my paragraphs in to one lump? Grrr
  • They were just filming in my city and are going to do a whole show about it!

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January

• Jags8 said:

Also, I thought this post was going to be about boobs ( . )( . )

I came in here expecting to read boob post.

I am disappoint. I wanted boobs.

you can play with mine. Yup, I make shit awkward.

Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• I love everything about Triple D... except any part where Guy Fieri opens his mouth. Or is ever in the frame at all, actually. Just let me hear the chef talk about the food, please!

Yes! Why does he have to bleach his hair and spike it that way?? So old. And the sunglasses on the back of his head..... I just can't....
  • I want to eat everything on that show.

That boob pic makes me want to sing "do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them on a knot can you tie them in a bow"

imageimage
    Me: 28 // DH: 26
    Paratubal Cyst & Endo (Removed 5/2014) // No Known Issues - Perfect SA 
    3 years ~ Trying for #1
    Proud parents of 2 fur-babies: Taylor (Boxer) & Clyde (Pitbull)

TTGP: September Siggy Challenge ~ Teen Crush : Mark Wahlberg
    "Even miracles take a little time" 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Dh loves that show. We are going to go visit a place he saw over our thanksgiving vaca.

ouch! That boob post looks like it hurts!!!
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • I can't watch that show late at night. I will want to eat everything in sight!
    Anniversary

• I wouldn't know what that feels like.... I love how it was re-posted so many times so I got to watch it over and over and over again. I thought she had water balloons in there or something!
  • Shit, it's like, mesmerizing. They don't even look attached. It's like a wreck you can't look away from as you drive by...
  • I miss triple D :( DH and I decided not to get cable when we bought out new home and instead we have a Roku, so we can watch shows through HuluPlus, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. Damn Food Network doesn't post their shows online :( On every road trip, we find a place where DDD filmed and stop for a meal. So far, we have tried 5 and none of them have disappointed!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"