Cloth Diapering

Thirsties Baby Bird - LE/no longer available?

Didn't they just release these a few months ago?  Are they already sold out/out of production?
                                                                                          BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                             BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                             BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                   BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      

Re: Thirsties Baby Bird - LE/no longer available?

•                                                                                           BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Wow, I don't know how I missed that.  When I bought diapers for my son in 2012 I never saw it and then earlier this year it just popped up.  How sad. I really liked them. :(

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't get the link to work in my phone, but is it the print with pastel dots and circles and little birds on either a pale blue or lavender background? I have it in a cover, also 2+ years old.

• karenhorningkarenhorning member
    edited August 2014
    No idea how old the print is, but they were still for sale at several online retailers in covers & duo wraps 9 months ago when I got mine...

I'm still seeing them for sale in those prints in the covers (not the 2 sized wraps):
    https://www.nickisdiapers.com/thirsties-diaper-cover-improved.html
    https://www.kellyscloset.com/Thirsties-Diaper-Covers--New-Improved_p_4994.html
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah jane, that's the one.

image  image                                                                      
  • I have a size small cover in the blue (aplix) that I'm trying to sell/trade if you're interested!  Only used for a few months, but just doesn't fit my kid's body quite right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This makes me sad because I wanted a blue and lavender one. Probably for the best, though, considering that I have a ridiculous number of newborn diapers.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"