1st Trimester

calculating week's??

Hi ladies, I forget if I introduced myself or not. (I know I did on the bmb)

I am new to first tri, just got my super faint bfp on monday followed by some visible lines wed morning and thursday night.

I am 28 and dh is 31 and this was our first month trying, and I am surprised it happened so quick but I'm ok with that lol.

Anyways my question is how exactly are the weeks calculated? From the last day or your last period or from when you ovulated? I would think ovulation as your def not pregnant before then or am I just being way too literal? Lol

TIA looking forward to chatting with you ladies
Anniversary
TTC starting 8/2014 :)
BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: calculating week's??

• @joy2611 said it best. LMP isn't always accurate but unless you confirmed ovulated by charting, or get an early ultrasound, that's what a doctor goes by. If you search "due date calculator" and put in your last period or confirmed ovulation date they'll tell you how many weeks you are.
  • Ahh ok thanks ladies.that's what I thought but wanted to make sure. Yeah I charted so I know when I ovulated and funny enough this month it was on Cd 14 unlike the past months. Thanks again
    Anniversary
    TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • MrsF0831 said:
    Ahh ok thanks ladies.that's what I thought but wanted to make sure. Yeah I charted so I know when I ovulated and funny enough this month it was on Cd 14 unlike the past months. Thanks again
    Then you have it easy!  I knew when I ovulated which was actually CD 16 so I fudged my LMP a bit.  Easier than explaining to the doctor that I knew exactly when I ovulated.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"