April 2013 Moms
Options

Pregnancy check in?

I think it's been a few weeks..

I'm 36w3d .. I feel miserable ..my vagina feels like I was soccer kicked..I get stabbing shooting pains in there..my hips hurt my back hurts ..my inner thighs feel like I ran 3 marathons.

Baby still does not have a name..I'm afraid my husband and I will NEVER agree

I only crave what I don't have in the house..go figure.

Saturday was my last day of work which is a beyond wonderful feeling..now I can spend the next 3.5 weeks with Ella.

How is everyone else doing?

Re: Pregnancy check in?

• Options
    So close ladies! Good luck on your last weeks!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    22w3d... on cruise-control. No complaints other than broken ankle and pelvis after walking about 417 miles are Manhattan this weekend (no complaints, had a blast). Baby boy feels massive... I think this is going to be a big big baby. (recall that Warner was born at 7lb 1oz at 36w4d)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My water broke... he was absolutely fine at delivery so who the heck knows! Just hoping his brother cooks a bit longer!
  • Options
    20 wks 5 days for me.  Feeling fine, but HUGE already.  I was just telling my husband that I feel like I'm as big as I was at 30 weeks with B... YIKES!  So far this pregnancy has been pretty textbook, other than the small hemmorhage which seems to have resolved itself. I started back at work this week and will be working full time, which will be a huge adjustment for me because I haven't worked full time in almost 4 years (school + mommyhood).  I'm a little anxious since I've never been a full time working MOM... kudos to all of you who have been doing it forever!  I'm not yet sure how it will work out for me =/

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Options
    Checking in at 23 weeks 1 day (supposedly lol- I still think my dr is off my 11 days- I was exclusively bf so I really don't know when). Anyway, doing well health wise. I have gained the same pattern as I did with Raz (a lot) and I am on magnesium and baby aspirin in an effort to reduce my chances of having hypertension complications as I did with my daughter- also born 36 weeks 4 days at 8 lbs 4 oz (yes you heard that right!). Still have no idea what we are going to name him.
    DSC_0214
  • Options
    @Zelda925‌ ha! 8-4, now that's a big baby!
  • Options
    skidderdo said:

@Zelda925‌ ha! 8-4, now that's a big baby!

Yeah wow -- James was 8-4 but that was at 39+ weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   
  • Options
    Rhys was 7lbs 3 oz at 41 weeks!!! :-0

So excited for you ladies!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    After two anatomy scans I ended up having to pay for an elective ultrasound to find out the gender and we are having a girl!! Excited but also the prospect of a girl kind of freaks me out.

Just hit 20 weeks on the weekend, so I'm half way there!! Hips/groin are awful (same as last pregnancy) but I get by. Thank god for my snoogle, it would be so much worse without it. This pregnancy is a lot different though. Food is still weird for me. I'm having a hard time finding anything I want to eat, everything is just so unappealing. So far I've lost a couple pounds which my doc isn't happy with...with that being said, I am overweight to begin with and I've basically stopped eating junk food (no appetite for that either). I am eating, so I think the weight loss is attributed to less crap in my diet. I also didn't gain much in my first pregnancy.

@CoachTay‌ when are you due? I'm due Jan 11, we have to be pretty damn close!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    CanukMam said:
    Jan. 7th!! With a girl as well!

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

• Options
    CoachTay said:

CanukMam said:

Jan. 7th!! With a girl as well!

Perfect day to have a baby
    ;)
  • Options
    I'm going in for a csection, most likely on Jan 8 or 9. Hopefully we dont go early! Poor kids might be born on new years ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    CanukMam said:
    I'm going in for a csection, most likely on Jan 8 or 9. Hopefully we dont go early! Poor kids might be born on new years ;)

I wouldn't mind going a little early.  :D

• Options
    CanukMam said:
    After two anatomy scans I ended up having to pay for an elective ultrasound to find out the gender and we are having a girl!! Excited but also the prospect of a girl kind of freaks me out. Just hit 20 weeks on the weekend, so I'm half way there!! Hips/groin are awful (same as last pregnancy) but I get by. Thank god for my snoogle, it would be so much worse without it. This pregnancy is a lot different though. Food is still weird for me. I'm having a hard time finding anything I want to eat, everything is just so unappealing. So far I've lost a couple pounds which my doc isn't happy with...with that being said, I am overweight to begin with and I've basically stopped eating junk food (no appetite for that either). I am eating, so I think the weight loss is attributed to less crap in my diet. I also didn't gain much in my first pregnancy. @CoachTay‌ when are you due? I'm due Jan 11, we have to be pretty damn close!!
    Congrats on the girl!  I was / am scared about having a girl too, but have managed to console myself with tons and tons and tons of shopping. ;-) It is really hard to not buy all the cute girl stuff!  

I'm surprised your doc is giving you hard time about losing a few lbs - I'm also overweight, and my doc has been pretty happy that I've only gained about 17 lbs total -- but I had a few weeks where I lost weight.  

• Options
    Not so much a hard time, she just wanted to make sure I was eating and not dieting or something. I just kind of chuckled and assured her I was eating better and definitely not dieting!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"