February 2014 Moms
Options

Weight loss ladies! (8/29)

Whatcha got? Any plans for surviving the long weekend?

Re: Weight loss ladies! (8/29)

• Options
    I missed a full week of working out and I ate like crap between being at my ILs' house last weekend then being sick. I'm up a pound and a half and my first workout back was pathetic. Hopefully I will be able to breathe at Zumba tonight.
  • Options
    I was 4lb down in 2 weeks as of Tuesday, but I had KFC for lunch to celebrate losing 2lb that week, and I'm out at my Mum's tomorrow for dinner...she said we're having Indian takeaway. I'm guessing I'm going up rather than down this week :(
    Tonight I'm making homemade pizza and sweet potato wedgies for dinner to at least attempt being good
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I missed a full week of working out and I ate like crap between being at my ILs' house last weekend then being sick. I'm up a pound and a half and my first workout back was pathetic. Hopefully I will be able to breathe at Zumba tonight.

I am right there with you. Fx for smooth sailing at Zumba.

I'm having shin issues. Right when I started getting into jogging.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

• Options

I am right there with you. Fx for smooth sailing at Zumba.

I'm having shin issues. Right when I started getting into jogging.
    I had the same issues when I started my walk to run program...my trainer gave me some good stretches that helped. You may want to look some up.
  • Options
    I lost a pound this week. It's not as much as I wanted to lose, but it's a loss. To be honest, I used more of my flex points than I should have. I also didn't exercise. I'm planning to be more diligent next week.
  • Options
    I'm still here to support all you ladies but I've been hovering around the same weight for at least a month now. At least I'm not gaining... I'm hoping to take more walks in the fall when the weather is nicer.

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"