South Florida Babies

Prenatal Massage

It is going to be my birthday next week and I would really like to get a fantastic prenatal massage. I got one on my anniversary and it was nice but not amazing. I would love some recommendations for somewhere in the South FL area preferably Miami but I am happy to go further for something awesome. Thanks!

Re: Prenatal Massage

• In case anyone else is looking for a prenatal massage in the Miami area this is where I went:
    https://www.prenatalmassagemiami.com/

She has a space she rents in Brickell or she can come to you and she is awesome! It was one of the best massages I have ever had period.
  • alyroalyro member
    TravelZoo is running a special right now at the Mondarian Hotel & Spa where any massage is $99 and includes a scalp massage too.  I checked it out online and it includes their prenatal massage.  It also comes with a few other perks too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Call massage envy near you or if they recommend one that has a certified prenatal masseuse. I go to massage envy on Sheridan st hollywood and they have one prenatal masseuse. But his wife works at a parlor in brickell. If you live close to brickell I can find her info for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"