January 2015 Moms
Options

Long weekend plans?

What are your plans for the weekend? Do you have Labor Day off? Doing any exciting baby prep, or just relaxing?

We're planning to finish setting up the boys' room tonight (finally!), then we'll take them to go watch a vintage raceboat regatta tomorrow evening. Sunday is church, then relaxing. No big plans for Monday, but we'll grill some burgers, and possibly going to a local pool for their annual "Drool in the Pool" dog swim!

Re: Long weekend plans?

• Options
    I'm not sure that we have any plans. We're thinking about a date if our baby sitter is available, and maybe grilling. Otherwise just hanging around the house
  • Options
    ...I wish I could say we are runnin away on a baby moon to a far distance beach...but alas we are not. I will be home doing the cleaning that needs to be done. Mom's bday is on sunday so go see her for a cookout and then thats about it...

I love the "Drool in the Pool"

I have neighbors with a pool I might be crashing that party for a lil pool time and time in the sun before fall rears her chilly head. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Working the night shift. Probably dealing with idiot drunk drivers and other alcohol related trauma's.
  • Options
    We have a wedding to go to on Saturday. The wedding is at 1:30. The reception doesn't begin until 6:30. Talk about my whole day being gone. Ugh. Running a 5k thru the city zoo on Sunday. I plan to relax Monday!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    H & I both have Sat-Mon off, which is going to be fabulous! We're going to our State Fair tomorrow and spending the rest of the weekend packing/prepping for our move. (We move out of our rental at the end of September, and close on our new home the 1st part of October!)

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Options
    My mom is coming to visit :x  I'm not supposed to do much (because of my BP) so we're going to do lots of relaxing and catching up.  Probably lots of visits to the lake because it's close.   I do need to go to the furniture store.. we move to the new place next week and I want to look for a couch and recliner.  We're having a small BBQ with family, too.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    Its my birthday on Wednesday and my H got me a message at this great spa that has a special maternity pillow so you can actually lay on your stomach! I seriously can't wait :-) Hitting up some good labor day sales at our outlets on Sunday. No real plans for Monday yet.
  • Options
    There is a small firemen's festival going on about 2 minutes from our house, so we might venture over for the riding lawn mower races, demo derby and/or fireworks.  My 4 year old says he wants to go on a family bike ride (I don't even own a bike anymore, but he can take a ride with Daddy, haha) and "plant a green apple tree" this weekend.  We got invited to a picnic at my sister's SIL's house.  Don't really want to go there because my sister and BIL won't even be home to go so we would be hanging with my sister's ILs without her even there.  The house needs serious attention since I just today finished the catalog I've been working on laying out for 2 months (YAY, $!) and have not been able to do a lot of cleaning.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My family has a farm about 2 hours away and we're going there with some friends. There is a pool and a lake so we'll swim and fish and grill. My husband has a live fantasy football draft Sunday evening so we'll be back before that then probably just spend Monday relaxing as a family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My mom and dad are coming over to clean out the closet in the nursery. We live in my grandparents' former house and the closet is full of my grandparents' things.

I have the sniffles so I may spend some time resting so I don't get full blown sick.We also have grocery shopping to do. Yay...

We are having a family birthday party for our niece on Monday at my parent's house. She will be three on September 6th. She is so stinkin' cute it kills me :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to my mom's tomorrow to celebrate my husband's birthday with a BBQ. Sunday we are going to the state fair. Monday we need to start cleaning the nursery since it's currently an office/junk catcher.

Tonight we are going shopping for a new mattress! This is exciting because I'm getting more & more uncomfortable. Hopefully a new bed will help a little.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"