November 2014 Moms
Options

New Dr!

I have a new doctor! Her name is Gina and she doesn't have a degree of any kind but she works right beside me in my office and is SO knowledgeable, ya'll!!

I mean, Just today(and over the past 10 weeks) she's been able to inform me that my baby has never been breech or backwards like the u/s tech has told me each time I've went.

AND this morning she let me know that I don't need to worry about my Pre-e testing because there is no way I'd be put on bed rest since I'm not nearly as badly pregnant as other pregnant ladies that have worked here in the past and I'm fine. I'M FINE! I'm so glad to hear that!!

I hope she accepts MasterCard as payment! (& my that I mean a punch to the throat)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Dr!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mommymeg143mommymeg143 member
    edited August 2014
    Damn you double post button.

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• Options
    wallygirl said:
    My step-grandmother told me last night that I don't look as big as I actually am. I had no idea what she was trying to say. Geez I know I was chunky before getting pregnant but I'm supposed to be getting a big belly I'm nearly 28 weeks. I seriously think she was saying I don't look as fat as I truly am. Although I guess I should be happy about that I would NEVER even imply that to someone I don't like let alone my child or grandchild. This is the same woman that every time she saw me when I was pregnant with DD asked how much weight I had gained.

This reminds me of my grandma. I honestly don't think she means anything by it...she's just a ridiculous person! She doesn't think about things she says and has such a one track mind that she says whatever she's thinking and then feels terrible when you call her out on it.

My favorites are 1) (pre pregnancy) "Oh honey...you're beautiful but if you just lost a LITTLE bit of weight you would be absolutely GORGEOUS!!" & 2) (20wks) What are you gonna do if you get as big as your mom?! Omg...you probably will. She was HUGE!

Um....shut up. Now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

@NinerGirl52 I would have asked her for her medical degree.  That's so rude!! If it was me and with my raging homrones a very not so nice complaint would have happen.  She had no right to tell you couldn't have a diet coke

OP I just completely stopped talking to some women in my office to avoid any of this.  When they ask how I am I just say FINE! It gets old having to act like i'm interested in all their crazy ideas on how pregnancy works

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"