August 2014 Moms

Friday Still Pregant/Labor Symptom/TMI/Bitchfest

Figured I would start the post this morning since many of the ladies are getting induced today/last night!
TTC#1 11.1.2010 |  BFP 1.4.2011 | Benton Henry born 9.13.2011

TTC #2 11.1.2013 | BFP 12.17.13 | Due Date 8.22.14

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Still Pregant/Labor Symptom/TMI/Bitchfest

• 41 weeks today! Going to the OB this morning for another BPP and checkup. However I woke up this morning super nauseated! I felt a little nauseated last night before bed but I thought it was maybe my dinner. This morning feels like 1st trimester nausea. What's that about? Ugh!!

Praying baby comes soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 39.5 I'm hoping for a sweep today.., the office is closed till Tuesday and my induction is Wednesday.. So I'm hoping the on call can do something for me... Other than that, not much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Going in for induction tonight. I'm 40.5. I was really emotional last night. I guess I can't believe it's finally here.
  • 41 today. Second sweep done yesterday and induction set for tomorrow. Cried a lot yesterday to H about everything under the sun. Cannot wait for DS to be here and to stop getting calls and texts all day asking where baby is. Makes me feel like a failure not going in to spontaneous labor.
  • 39+6 here. Nothing seems to be happening. This weekend would be ideal for days off for DH...trying to convince baby to cooperate haha!
  • Today is my due date. Yesterday I started getting some strong lower adbdominal cramp pain and they lasted all night. About every 10ish minutes or so - I pretty much didn't get any sleep. I'm still having some this morning too so just keeping an eye on things to see if they get closer and/or stronger. No changes so far.

Can't decide if this is real labor pains or false labor pains.

• My induction is scheduled for tomorrow, right at 41 weeks. I'm still hoping I go into labor on my own today. I've had some cramping and was woken up in the middle of the night due to a contraction. I've also been really gassy, but I dunno if that means anything.
    Wishing all the Friday induction ladies good luck today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just left my OB appt. 2cm, 70-80% effaced, -2 station, very anterior.

Induction set for next Wednesday night/Thursday. I will be 41.6 come on baby. Let's do this naturally and more gentle!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Adam-n-Emily‌ I hope your stomach feels better soon. I usually feel nauseous when I start getting anxious about something.

I'm 41+2 and still hanging in there. How has movement been for everyone that's overdue? It feels like baby isn't moving as much but I'm sure it's just because baby is running out of room.

Good luck to everyone having contractions!
    TTC since 11/1/12
    BFP 1/2/13
    Ultrasound showed no heartbeat 2/14/13
    BFP 12/7/13
    EDD 8/18/14
    1st Beta 89, 2nd Beta 214
    Stick Baby Stick!!!
  • @Adam-n-Emily‌ I hope your stomach feels better soon. I usually feel nauseous when I start getting anxious about something. I'm 41+2 and still hanging in there. How has movement been for everyone that's overdue? It feels like baby isn't moving as much but I'm sure it's just because baby is running out of room. Good luck to everyone having contractions!
    Baby is still moving around a lot, but it just hurts more now.  I have a hard time telling if I'm having pain because of her hitting nerves or punching me, or if it's a contraction.  I've had some intense pains but I can feel her wiggling at the same time.  Nothing has been timeable yet, so I'm trying to not worry about it.  
  • 40 weeks today for me. Of course due dates are always arbitrary but sure would be nice if they were actually correct. Getting my membranes swept at my OB appointment today, hoping that really gets things moving. I'll be starting my last semester of college on Tuesay and was really hoping to not still be pregnant for it!
  • 40 weeks today. One of my apps just asked me if my bundle of joy arrived yet. I was tempted to throw my phone at the wall. We went out last night to watch some football and I was so uncomfortable and was having constant pains for about 4-5 hours. By the time I went to bed they calmed down. This morning my belly and back are super sore. I was hoping this was the start of something but now I seem fine. 

Just going to keep going for walks since thats what triggered all that last night. And continue eating pineapple, bouncing on my ball and drinking my raspberry leaf tea.

Good luck to all the ladies getting induced today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 39+6 today and nothing. no cramps, no progress. Due Date is tomorrow and next check is Tuesday. Hopefully by then things will be getting moving, if not then time to talk induction. Tired of the same questions from people. I'd rather they don't talk to me at all at this point.
    Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
    TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
    Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
    Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
    Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
    Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
    Sept 2013: first appt with RE
    Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
      Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
      Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
      Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!
     1 little bean!
    EDD: August 28 30 2014
    LO Arrived! August 31 2014

All Welcome!

image image
  • BlckRoses said:

My induction is scheduled for tomorrow, right at 41 weeks. I'm still hoping I go into labor on my own today. I've had some cramping and was woken up in the middle of the night due to a contraction. I've also been really gassy, but I dunno if that means anything.
    Wishing all the Friday induction ladies good luck today!

I'm with you on the "hoping gassy means something". I haven't been gassy at all this whole pregnancy and last night was intense.
  • I've giving up looking for signs.. I just wind up disappointed. I'm due tomorrow but I'm pretty certain it's not happening any time soon.
  • Still pregnant, 40 + 4. My L&D ward is closed until Sunday after 8pm and if I happen to go into labour I now have to drive two hours to the hospital instead of a half hour, and my SO will have to drive approximately 3 - 4 hours in total to get there. My OB is also not back on call until Monday either. Perhaps LO will wait until then? SO is also off Mon-Tues so perhaps that's why my LO is being stubborn. Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"