February 2014 Moms
Options

baby brezza anyone?

littlepig2littlepig2 member
edited August 2014 in February 2014 Moms
has anyone used the baby brezza? I like its reviews and the fact that it steams then purees on its own without having to come back and push another button. due to LO's allergy/tummy issues, we can't do any purees that are mixes (peaches and pears, apples and bananas) until she's had all of the ingredients separately first. she also can't have anything with dairy, soy, rice, oatmeal, etc. so it's getting reallyyyy hard to find different foods to give her so I wanna go the make-it-yourself route.

Re: baby brezza anyone?

• Options
    I have never heard of this before now. I used the baby bullet for my dd but this looks much easier.
    I'm interested in hearing the reviews.
  • Options
    I think @golfergirl08‌ uses one?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DreamingBabies‌ I was concerned about the portion size but online it says it makes 2.5-3 cups and, for us, I think it'll be fine. I am worried about when she's bigger and eating more but hopefully by then we can branch out to more food.
  • Options
    I actually decided not to get the brezza after I read the reviews on amazon. It seemed pointless after I read what the people giving it a low rating said.
  • Options

I use the beaba baby cook. Same idea, but I have to come back to puree when steaming is done. I've liked it a lot so far. If the brezza steams and purees you're golden. I wouldn't want to have to steam in one contraption, then puree in another, because lazy

exactly. I know I'll never do it if I have to do it separately.
  • Options
    Hg45 said:

I actually decided not to get the brezza after I read the reviews on amazon. It seemed pointless after I read what the people giving it a low rating said.

really? I read the reviews on amazon and target and it got really great reviews. most of the poor reviews were people saying they wished it made more.
  • Options
    Maybe I am just picky as I dont really get products unless the majority review is positive but it has about 200 or so reviews out of which more than 50% give it under 5 stars. 45% rate it 2 or below. That's a big number for me. A lot of them complain about the parts conking off after a while and not really saving time. You have to make multiple batches which does defeat the purpose.  Plus honestly, your baby will start to want to chew of stuff in a couple months max, you might be better off steaming stuff and then helping him chew on to tiny pieces than making purees. I waste of money in my honest opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"