November 2014 Moms

Anyone else's stomach rock hard/uncomfortable all day long?

I am on my feet most of the day, once I sit down at night, it starts to soften a little....the rock hard/uncomfortable feeling can't be good....
~Jen
Married since 8.17.03
Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

Re: Anyone else's stomach rock hard/uncomfortable all day long?

• Hmm...my belly feels pretty rock hard, too. I'm not on my feet all day - as a side note. Aren't hard bellies normal?
  • I'm not sure if it's normal, but mine is uncomfortable.....someone had told me Braxton Hicks, but I m going to check with my doc about the all day discomfort of it, it doesn't seem normal.
    ~Jen
    Married since 8.17.03
    Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

• Loading the player...
  • Mines hard. Lol! I swear I feel everything stretching. I'm carrying high this time. It can be uncomfortable. My guts are squished!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Mine is always hard (and I work at a desk -- the most I'm on my feet is to get water and go to the bathroom). It's big, annoying and in the way.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Absolutely!!! <3 it's the most annoying thing and happens esp after eating. So sorry you're going through that discomfort! Seems like hardness is probably normal :) unfortunate, but normal!
    **********************************************************************************************

• Are you drinking tons of water and other fluids??? That can help a lot.
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • I'm carrying really high too and my stomach is pretty hard most of the day, especially after I eat.  I sit at work all day as well.  I've also noticed that most of the time it's a little harder on the right so I just assume that's where munchkin like to chill out, especially by my rib cage
    ~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary
        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Autumnsnow‌ I was actually just getting ready to say the same thing!
    Ageee, LO stays on the right side, and i feel something super hard about even with my belly button, but I don't know what body part it is... all the while my left side is still squishy, lol.
  • Crazy, I've always got a pretty hard right side and squishy left too! I'll feel kind of a hardening coming on  and then I'll feel and there's a hard lump there on the right! Maybe it's her bottom. :) Left side fine. She loves the right. The hard/uncomfortable feeling comes and goes for me. When it comes it's usually there to stay for the day.

• @hidingangel82 - mine is the same way! I can feel our baby's head/or bottom (hoping it's the bottom since that would mean it's head down!) and back all along the right side of my belly, but my left is still soft, sort off. My whole stomach is pretty hard, especially after eating, or doing something active.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"