reintro — The Bump
Trouble TTC

reintro

I introduced myself a while back and just have been lurking. I was diagnosed with Pocos and at first didn't really get upset because I kinda figured I might have IF problems cause I always had irregular periods and my mom had IF problems trying to have me. Anyway I'm 31 and dh is 29. I not seeing a re yet cause I didn't know about it, I took two cycles of clomid but wasn't able both times to get a period on my own . My ob-gyn has checked before giving me the clomid Anyway I staring lurking on here after taking my second cycle of clomid I was going to look for a re but my husband lost his job and eventually got a new one bit we won't havw insurance until oct thats when I'll look for a re. In the mean time, I know wasn't probably wise but I madey ob-gyn a third cycle of clomid at 150mg. This will be my last cycle without a re. I probably shouldn't havw done the third cycle without a re. If I get BFP this cycle then great. But if not I'll look for a re when we get our insurance in oct. I'm sorry for going on and on. It's just the past few weeks I've been getting upset I guess I was nieve to think I would get BFP right away despite having POCOS. Thanks for reading my my reintro.

Re: reintro

• I'm glad you recognize the risks. If you didn't get a period on your own, that means that your dose of Clomid probably didn't help you O. An RE would do monitoring so they'd know what med/dose to use the next time around.

Perhaps your OB is willing to bring you in for a mid-cycle ultrasound since you're on a 3rd Clomid cycle? Just to check and make sure your lining is thick enough for implantation (if not, you can take Estrace to fix it mid-cycle), and to count your follies to make sure the upped dosage doesn't give you triplets or more. I bet she/he might be willing to do that for you just for your peace of mind.

Sorry you are out of insurance benefits until October, but congrats to YH for finding a new job!! :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009 | RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***