September 2012 Moms

Anyone heard from Lois?

Has anyone heard from @Loislayn? I have been thinking about her and the bebe and wanted to make sure they were all home and healthy.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Anyone heard from Lois?

• She started a FB page to update progress on little Reid...he was finally discharged from the hospital and they're all home.  :-)  I don't remember when that happened though....I believe it was early this week.  She posted it in the FB group that I glanced at briefly earlier this week.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• She started a FB page to update progress on little Reid...he was finally discharged from the hospital and they're all home.  :-)  I don't remember when that happened though....I believe it was early this week.  She posted it in the FB group that I glanced at briefly earlier this week.
    Thanks. I hadn't seen any pics on IG either, so I was hoping all was well.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • The FB page says they went to her grandma's Sunday afternoon/evening. Wednesday, she posted a picture of him and captioned it about the drive home, so I'm guessing they made it all the way. I hope it's going well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is great news. I hope he figures everything out soon. How are the girls doing with him?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"