Pregnant after IF

~*~ 2nd Tri Check-in (8/26) ~*~

This is a weekly check-in for PAIF members in their second trimester. You can feel free to join at 14 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell on your way to 3rd Tri after 27 weeks.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include your EDD.

- How far along are you this week?
- Any appointments or other updates?

Also, please let me know if I have your “team” listed correctly or if it needs to be updated.

QOTW: What's everyone have planned for the long weekend coming up?

***Graduating to the 3rd Tri next week!!! Good Luck***

November – Farewell to the rest of our November ladies! Best wishes in 3rd Tri!

@badrianne – 11/26/14 (Team Green)

@indianaalum 11/27/14 (Boy)

@tilelady85 – 11/28/14 (Team Green)

@absolutelymaybe – 11/28/14 (Twins - Boy/Girl) – Good luck in 3rd Tri! I hope your shower went well. What were you most excited to receive?

@ttuprincess – 11/29/14 (Girl) – Ahh little clothes! I can't wait! Do you have a favorite outfit? Is there a “coming home” outfit for baby girl?

@ccam – 11/29/14 (Team Green) – How is your DS doing with the idea of becoming a big brother? That's got to be so exciting! Is he grasping it yet?

@ekc0630 – 11/30/14 (Boy) – Hope the glucose test went well! Any ultrasound pic to AW?

December

@Mrs.McIrish –12/2/14 (Twin Girls) –

@scsmith2011– 12/3/14 (Boy) – How did your glucose test go? Did you choose a paint color yet?

@babyksmommy–12/3/14 (Twins – Boy/Girl) – Did you get the car seat, and how did it work out?

@happygirl1013 -12/5/14 (Girl)

@bayareagirl2011–12/6/14 (Girl) – I hope Cancun was nice and relaxing and not too hot! I was there in May.

@sandollar1010 – 12/11/14 (Boy) – Congrats on V-Day! How did the repair estimates go for the nursery?

@heleng5 – 12/15/14 (Girl) – Congrats on V-Day! Did you rock that maternity top at work, and how did it go?

@xc1148 – 12/15/14 (Team Green) – Which strollers are you considering? Have you picked one this week? Hopefully the carpet is done soon!

@kz’s_girlygirl –12/17/14

@orange1414 – 12/19/14 (Boy)

@freakyfast – 12/20/14 (Girl) – How's the new place? Getting settled?

@grateful&thankful – 12/22/14

@beachy6 – 12/24/14 (Girl)

@Irishlove16 – 12/25/14 (Girl)

@babydreams13 – 12/28/14 (Boy) – How's those kicks going? Getting stronger?

@Saintelizabeth – 12/30/14 (Team Green) – I want to see pictures of this awesome nursery as it's completed! It's going to be fabulous.

January

@Viasatalyte – 1/3/15 (Boy) – Congrats on becoming a boy Mom! I'm really excited about being Team Blue. Do you have any names picked out?

@sparkles2040 – 1/6/15 (Boy) – I hope the a/s went well!

@txultrarunner – 1/6/15

@dp21 – 1/8/15 – Glad the a/s went well! Are you staying Team Green or did you find out boy/girl?

@mrsjoslyn16 – 1/9/15 (Boy) – Yay for halfway! How did the anatomy scan go?

@ksgsmu – 1/12/15 (Twin Boys) – Good luck with your reveal this weekend! I hope it's awesome :-)

@wolfette139 – 1/13/15 (Girl) – Date twin! We're HALF COOKED TODAY! Congrats on passing the glucose, hope the anatomy scan goes well next week!

@Southernyankeegirl – 1/13/15 (Boy)

@Itlavac – 1/14/15 (Girl)

@MkateG – 1/14/15 (Twins) – I hope the anatomy scan goes well! You mentioned your little boy – are they both boys?

@milagros315 – 1/18/15 (Boy) – How's that teeny baby bump growing?

@puzzlefuz – 1/19/15

@hopeby2015 – 1/21/15 (Girl) – How did the a/s go? Any ultrasound pictures to AW?

@tarala – 1/24/15 – Ooooh Aruba! I hope it was lovely, and your baby bump is too cute.

@lady2010 – 1/24/15

@mdiblasi10 – 1/30/15 (Girl) – Have you decorated the “big boy” room yet for your DS? Any particular theme?

@SKLH – (Girl)

February

@WA1215 – 2/1/15

@Jaztastic – 2/7/15 (Boy) – How's Dulce treating you these days? Any kicks yet? Want to AW some of those nursery ideas, lady?

@MissEm15 – 2/11/15 (Twins) – Welcome to 2nd Tri! Any luck on Craigslist this week for baby buys?

@chickyclg – 2/13/15 (Twins) – I hope the spotting has let up! When's your next appointment?

@Neesey – 2/18/15 (Team Green) – Welcome! What's next on your baby-prep agenda, now that you're in the safe zone of 2nd tri?

@weansworld09 – 2/18/15 – Welcome! I have a tilted uterus, too – you're right in the zone where it started pinching off my bladder if I let it get too full, so watch that! If you suddenly feel you really have to pee but physically can't, just lean forward and twist around until it releases. It will pass soon, if it happens to you!

************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
Unexplained Infertility
BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

Re: ~*~ 2nd Tri Check-in (8/26) ~*~

• freakyfastfreakyfast member
    edited August 2014
    Hi Everyone! Hope everyone has a great week and a lovely long weekend coming up. 

- How far along are you this week? 23w3d
    - Any appointments or other updates? No appointments until September 4th.  Still adjusting to the new house.  I am very emotional about my old house. I was there for 10 years and raised my son there, getting the carpet replaced this week and hopefully we can have it on the market for the weekend.  FX it does sell fast, so I can grieve the house AND we don't have a double mortgage

QOTW: What's everyone have planned for the long weekend coming up? Going to the family cabin in the mountains.  I can't wait.  No cell phone access, no internet.  Lots of lounging and reading.  

ETA: Thank you southernyankeegirl  for taking over the check in. 

• Loading the player...
  • Love reading these updates!

- How far along are you this week? 17 weeks
    - Any appointments or other updates? I saw my MFM yesterday and my boys are doing great! My cervix also looked great so I felt much relief after appointment.  I see my OB and MFM in three weeks! 

QOTW: What's everyone have planned for the long weekend coming up? Lot's of time with our extended families.  We are having a BBQ with both sides on Monday to announce the sexes and their names. So excited!  Keeping the secret is getting hard!

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• 25+6 today. I had a horrible night's sleep last night so today has been a blah day. Being over tired and hormonal has made me a weepy mess. (The irony is that today is my birthday and last year I was sad because I wasn't pregnant but this year I'm basically sad due to being pregnant.) My glucose test went fine. I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming that I passed. I really need to sign up for my doc's patient portal because I'm usually too lazy to call for results (they only call if there's a bad result). We still haven't picked a paint color yet. Hopefully soon though.

QOTW: Nothing for the most part. DH has been running like mad at work so I know he just wants to rest. His family has a yearly pool party and that is on Sunday so we'll go to that. But otherwise I think we'll just hang at home and veg.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• 14+5 
    We announced on Saturday night at a big party.  I usually don't mind being the center of attention but I really didn't want it after the announcement.  I think I'm still getting used to the idea that it is OK to share our news and be excited.  Just my PGAL brain at work I guess.  
    I started a registry yesterday which was exciting.  My mom is getting us the furniture and she's been asking often about what we would like.  Won't start the "real" one for a while.  I'm so grateful that my sister is going to go with me.  I'm completely clueless about what I'll need!
    QOTW:  Nothing big planned.  I'm working for a bit on Saturday and Monday too.  I'm teaching at a convention next week so I need to finish my presentation.
     image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • @ttuprincess - I'm so glad to hear that you passed the three hour test! Congrats!!
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• @Milagros315 -- Thanks! Definitely a big relief. One less thing to worry about. :)

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @southernyankeegirl‌ Thank you for taking over the check-in and continuing to personalize it!

Congrats to all ladies moving to third tri and welcome all new second trimester girls!

18w3d feeing good!
    No appointments this week, as A/S is set for 9/5! So excited to find out the sex!

QOTW: Our friends are moving to Georgia for job training and they are having a party Friday night. On Sunday, my parents are having everyone over for Labor Day.

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• Hi ladies!  24w1d here, yay for VDay yesterday.  However, my VDay didn’t go exactly as planned (long)……

DH was traveling for work yesterday and we were on our way to the airport in the morning.  There was stop and go traffic and he was not paying attention and rear ended someone (he was driving my car). I was fine myself but then panicked because I was so worried about baby.  I started hyperventilating resulting in numbness and tingling all over my body.  I was brought by ambulance to the hospital and didn’t calm down until they showed me the HB in the ER.   They kept me in antenatal hooked up to a heartbeat monitor for 4 hours.  I also had an ultrasound.   Thank god HB monitoring and US were both unremarkable, baby was moving a lot and she weighed in a whopping 1lb 6 oz.  My BP was a little higher than baseline but nothing alarming.  My car was banged up pretty bad (we hit an SUV) and it’s probably totaled….but that can be replaced.  DH took a later flight in the afternoon and I’m staying with my in-laws this week (their house is 10 mins from my work, I also need help with the doggies).  

So I showed up at work around 3pm (needed to finish up a report) and told the ladies about the accident and pregnancy together.  Not exactly the reveal I planned but I’m happy that the secret is finally out!

Next appointment is in about two weeks. 

QOTW:  No plans, just looking forward for DH to come home and cuddle.  I’m still very shaken up by the accident and it’s a little tough that he’s not around.  Last night I felt baby move from the outside for the first time and can’t wait for him to experience it as well. 

Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yay for updates!

We're doing well - Ryan is a little ninja who keeps doing flips and kicks. He's been a bit quieter the last few days, but still during quiet moments decides to go crazy.

DH was supposed to go visit his family in Sept for a sports trip with his Dad but due to a change in work schedule he won't be able to make it. To make up for that, we are now both planning to visit for the last weekend in October. It will work out okay - there's a football game for FIL's favorite college team so he'll be thrilled to drag us to that. And MIL has just offered (read: insisted) to throw me a shower! That was actually a pretty big surprise as she barely takes notice of my niece and nephew who live 5 miles from her.

I bought a dress for a friend's wedding next weekend at WHBM (not maternity technically but works perfectly), and took an awesome bump pic in the Target dressing room while trying on work pants (note: Motherhood Maternity had wayyyyyy better professional pants). Both pics attached!

QOTW: It's actually our anniversary this weekend and DH really wants to do something big, but we thought that he'd be busy with work so now that we found out his schedule has changed, we're scrambling to find something fun to do that won't break the budget too badly!
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• wait.. 3rd tri already? Where has the time gone? I'm 26.5 today and feeling great. I start my bimonthly midwife appointments this thursday and in 2 weeks I'll have the dreaded glucose test. I have been letting myself go with the sweets lately and am keeping my fingers crossed for a good test result. 

QOTW: Not much planned for the weekend, I work saturday and DH is going hunting on monday, so our only day together is sunday. We will probably continue to pack/prep the house for renovations! 
  • @jaytee16 -- I love seeing you in second tri! Even if I now have to move to third tri. But for one week we were on the same check-in!  Woop, holla! <3  

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love reading everyone's updates! :)@southernyankeegirl thanks for doing the check-in and cute dresses!! We haven't picked out any theme for DS's big boy room, but I am on the lookout for some new bedding. I am also moving his rug and some artwork to his room.

17w4d today. I'm looking forward to our anatomy scan next Thursday. I am dying to see her again!! Otherwise feeling okay, still on Zofran, and very excited to feel her move more.

QOTW: We are going to the Del Mar horse races on Sunday and having a BBQ/pool day at our house on Monday. 

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • I'm 24w6d.  I have been feeling pretty good, but baby boy seems to be kicking really low... like in my butt and cervix.  It is great to feel so much movement, I just wish he would move up a little!  We had two guys scheduled to come out and give us estimates for plaster work in the nursery, and neither of them showed up!  We have worked with plenty of great contractors over the last few years, but it's guys like this that give others a bad reputation! We cleared our schedule to meet with them and they completely blew us off - no call or anything!  Anyway, that's minor stuff - we'll get it sorted out... I just want to have a place to put all of the baby stuff after our shower in October.
    QOTD: We are going to see Tom Petty play at Fenway!  It is really cool to see a show there, we've seen The Police and Bruce Springsteen there.  The sound isn't great, but the atmosphere is unreal!  No other big plans, which is perfect since Saturday will be a late night.
    SIGGY WARINING

Me: 32 | He: 35
    TTC since Sept 2011
    DX: Unexplained
    1st round of clomid: Jan 2013 BFP - M/C 8 weeks
    surprise BFP Apr 2013 - M/C 9 weeks
    IUI #1 clomid Jul 2013 = BFN
    IUI #2 clomid Aug 2013 = BFN
    IUI #3 injects Oct 2013 = BFN
    IUI #4 injects Dec 2013 = BFN
    IVF #1 March 2014 - 12R/12F, one perfect day 5 blast transferred
    BFP!! Beta#1 = 431 Beta#2 = 914 Beta#3 = 2207

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Hi! I'd like to be added. EDD 2/22/15. I'm team green! I am so excited to be here! I'll miss the next 2 weeks because I'll be on vacation in Italy. We planned this before we knew I'd be pregnant, but the timing is sort of perfect since I'm back to feeling like a real human being again!

- How far along are you this week? 14 weeks
    - Any appointments or other updates? I had a short appointment yesterday. Baby was moving around so much the heartbeat was tricky to find, which was nerve-wracking but she finally got a good read. 

QOTW: We're not doing much besides getting ready for our trip and getting the house ready for our dogsitter. 
    *****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
    -IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
    -Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
    -IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
    -IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• dp21dp21 member
    edited August 2014
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I am a day late!  We have been busy.  Will be 21 weeks tomorrow!  The nursery is coming together.  We put up closet doors and  dresser/nightstand from IKEA assembled.  We want an IKEA crib but they have been sold out!!!! 

We know the gender, but will let you guys know after our baby shower (just in case some family lurks on here).  We are doing gender reveal at baby shower and plan to have my mom and mother-in-law cut the cake to reveal the gender.  We figured this will also help decrease people buying us clothes/gender stuff for baby as shower gifts....we have hopes of future children and would like to be able to reuse most things. 

Also just received a whopping 850 dollar bill out of nowhere for ultrasounds from my RE.  I had some bleeding scares, wondering if it wasn't covered...dreading calling them.  I hate infertility bills, I seriously thought we were done!!!!!!!!!  Would have been nice knowing a bill was coming our way.....

QOTW:  I'm working the weekend and holiday :(  The joys of hospital work.  I also start grad school on Tuesday, lucky me, I get to take an exam every week this semester until it's over.  At least I'm done Dec 8th, due Jan 8th.  So I think that will work out nicely.  That is why we have worked so hard on nursery, not going to have any free time between work, school, baby classes, and 4 baby showers (3 for me, hosting one for sister-in-law) and I work every other weekend.....

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• @southernyankeegirl‌ - thanks for taking over the check in - I like to see that cuz then I know we are that much closer to 3rd tri ;) also, congrats to u and @Wolfette139‌ on being half baked!

AFM: I'm 19w today! The a/s went sorta great yesterday. She wouldn't cooperate and just wanted to be curled up in a ball. They were able to see most things despite that but we have to go back on 9-11 to check a few more things. Because of her position the tech wasn't able to get any good pics. Hopefully next time, I'll have a nice pic to share :)

QOTW: so up till now, we've gone through our clothes, shoes, my bags, makeup and just about all the misc crap we've accumulated over the past 7.5 years. This weekend will be about finishing up with my books - hopefully getting them into boxes until the rooms are all painted and finished. I'm kinda dreading it but I know I have to do it and now is better than later. We'll probably also see family in between cleaning.

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hello! Sorry I missed last week. I'm 23w 5d and I have a regular check up next week. I also just completed a hypobirthing class, so I'm in the midst of trying to change providers so I can have a natural birth, and it's been a freaking nightmare. The potential new providers are so concerned about "how far along" I am, but I think most people don't start to figure out what kind of birth they'd like to have until this point, if not later. I'm very frustrated! 

QOTW: We're going to the Renaissance Faire on Saturday (yes, we're big geeks), but that's the extent of our exciting plans. 
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies! So happy to see all the great updates!

@southernyankeegirl I love your check-ins! I did find an almost brand new Bob Dualie for $200! Picking it up today if it fits in my trunk lol.

AFM: I am 16w1d today & feeling good! Still getting random headaches and feeling some stomach pains, but really everything is good! My bump is finally looking like a real bump. I have my first apt. w/ my new OB Friday & I can't wait! Hoping to find out sexes :)

QOTW: We have a bunch of family stuff planned this weekend. Also, if we find out sexes, my gf & I are going to Ikea/Joanne's to pick out color scheme ideas!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @southernyankeegirl‌ for taking over the check in.

AFM: just finishing out the 2nd tri. I passed my 1 hr glucose yesterday. I'm so glad not to have GD. I also had a blood panel ran and from the results it looks like I'm slightly anemic so I'll have to ask the dr about that on Tues. I had a growth scan last week and both babies are weighing about 1lb 13oz.

As for the car seats I'm still not sure. I ordered one but don't love it but I think it's something I maybe don't have to love. But I'm not sure.

QOTW: we aren't doing anything this weekend. But I'm looking forward to my drs appt on Tuesday.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • edited August 2014
    @southernyankeegirl, thank you for the great check-in! Congrats on being half-baked! :)

Struggling from being back from a week off work last week on our baby-moon. I would highly highly recommend taking one if you haven't or don't have one planned. It was just so nice to be away with my DH and have our last "adult" trip for awhile.

25+4 today, and all has been going well other than the fact that I broke out in hives on Monday. :( We even went to the ER to rule out anything scary (esp. since we just got back from Mexico a few days earlier) but the doc says she thinks it's allergies. I've never had allergy issues before, so it's probably these hormones that are wonky and reacting like crazy. I've tried oatmeal baths, aloe, and have gotten little relief. I did take a benedryl at the hospital since they said it was considered safe for pregnancy, but I hated the way it made me feel and the baby was completely quiet with no movements for a few hours which made me sad. Really hoping it works itself out soon because I'm about to go nuts from the itchiness! 

Congrats on those who passed the glucose screening! I have mine probably next week, and am a little nervous. 

Really enjoy reading everyone's check-ins! Have a great long weekend everyone! 
                                         - ticker/siggy warning -

ivf #1 (MFI): 18 retrieved, 16 fertilized 
         bfp: 8dp3dt, beta #1 10dp3dt: 103, beta #2 14dp3dt 637, EDD: 12.06.14! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @southernyankeegirl Thanks for taking over the check in!!! Yes more kicks have been coming. I finally feel them on the outside.  Its not all the time but its exciting to be able to feel something when I put my hand on my stomach. When I don't feel him for a few hours I wonder whats going on.  

I'm 22 weeks and my wait until my 24 week appointment is the longest I have ever waited between appointments (4 weeks).  I am so looking forward to 24 weeks for viability.  I been working on the registry and trying to figure out what we should order for baby furniture.  I went back to work this week to set up my classroom....can't believe next week I'll be teaching again. Its been nice being home and being able to relax, drink water all the time, and pee when I need to. Next week will be a rude awakening.  

No real plans this weekend. We will probably see some friends.  

***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • 24 weeks! Yay v-day!

Still feeling good...been very stressed lately so haven't been sleeping that well, but nothing too bad.

QOTW- going to the beach!!! yay!!! Visiting my friend and her new one month old :) can't wait. Just wish it wasn't a four hour drive!
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• I'm 17 weeks and 3 days today! :) We have our anatomy scan Sept 12, and I'm trying not to be too anxious about it. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. No solid plans this weekend, just hoping to relax :)
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • badriannebadrianne member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone,
    I can't believe it is my last week in 2nd tri! Thank you all for your support and I apologize for not being very active. 

I am 27 weeks. Not much to report. I still need to do my GTT next week.

QOTW-no plans just studying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"