Babies on the Brain

had my period 2 weeks ago and just finished spotting for 2 days???

hi all i am just curouis on what every might think of my situation..!

i had my period 2 weeks ago started january 13th 2014... and i have spotted for 2 days the 27th and 28th of january 2014...? was only using panty liners..... it was pinkish in colour....but  i have now stopped .. i took a test when i noticed i was spotting but it came out negative to im gonna wait another 2 weeks to take another one... just courious... Could i be pregnant??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: had my period 2 weeks ago and just finished spotting for 2 days???

• hi all i am just curouis on what every might think of my situation..!

i had my period 2 weeks ago started january 13th 2014... and i have spotted for 2 days the 27th and 28th of january 2014...? was only using panty liners..... it was pinkish in colour....but  i have now stopped .. i took a test when i noticed i was spotting but it came out negative to im gonna wait another 2 weeks to take another one... just courious... Could i be pregnant??
    Sounds like you ovulated, sometimes people spot during ovulation. As to the bolded? I have no idea, wait till... I dunno 2/16 and take a test. I guess you could test before then, but you'd be pissing (har har) money down the drain.

TTC #1 October 2012
    Me (30): PCOS DH (31): SA looks good

12/13: Clomid + IUI = BFN

1/14: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN

2/14: Benched = BCP

3/14: Femara = BFN

4/14: Break for job change = BFP!! EDD 1/5/15

• Probably not yet. I am assuming you were wondering if the spotting was implantation spotting. Implantation occurs 7-10 days after ovulation, so unless you ovulated insanely early (like day 7 of yor cycle), then the spotting isn't implantation related.

It is more likely that the spotting could be related to ovulation or just random mid cycle spotting.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • thanks :) will do.. if it was ovulation spotting would be the first time thats ever happened... as for mid cycle spotting that would be a new one to ... but thanks ... will wait and see wut happens.... in the next two weeks and test again just incase...
  • I am also going to say it sounds like mid cycle spotting.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• i made a new post... title is " opinnions please...! this includes vivid dreams" have a look and see what i had to say there... still waiting to take another test
  • i guess ill soon find out ... but y do u need to sound soo rude when u talk??? it was a question no need to be snobby
  • I had this and thought I was pregnant but I ended up not being preg. I was on birth control and I guess it was just spotting related to. I really thought I was though because I didn't get my next period, I skipped a full cycle.

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• i guess ill soon find out ... but y do u need to sound soo rude when u talk??? it was a question no need to be snobby

Uhhh...were you calling haygurlhay snobby? I didn't read her comment as snobby whatsoever. Sensitive much?
  • u im assuming u didnt read the other post that she commented to did u.... this site is absolute bull shit,.... like i said on my other post doesnt matter where u post 98% of the time its a bunch of rude ppl to go with their comments .. this is my post so like i said in the other one u dont like it move on i dont need the b/s like seriously.....

and im not on BC
  • u im assuming u didnt read the other post that she commented to did u.... this site is absolute bull shit,.... like i said on my other post doesnt matter where u post 98% of the time its a bunch of rude ppl to go with their comments .. this is my post so like i said in the other one u dont like it move on i dont need the b/s like seriously.....

and im not on BC

No one is making you stay here.
  • If you keep posting like this you're going to get the same kind of answers! Write so we can understand!!!!
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • HI Ladies

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

My period was late this month by 3 days- i had  a few cramps the week before but nothing compared to regular period cramps.  My period started off very light was pink and brown, just small spots in my pad- today ( 3 days later) the spots are a bit more red- but there is barely anything on the pad ( haven’t had to change all day- nothing at night) I only notice red blood when i pee and wipe..I am 19 days post ovulation and took a test this afternoon that was neg.

Should i rule out the chance of being pregnant completely?

Thanks, and here’S to hoping for some good news J

Myriam

• ^ If the test was negative and you are bleeding It's probably just your period. See a doctor if you're not sure, nobody here can tell you if you are.

image image

image     Turbo Man

• @LindsRockies Figured if shes posting multiple times in incorrect categories it qualifies as SPAM in my book. No rules discuss it, so I went on a limb to get rid of it. Sorry if that isn't right.
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • @LindsRockies Figured if shes posting multiple times in incorrect categories it qualifies as SPAM in my book. No rules discuss it, so I went on a limb to get rid of it. Sorry if that isn't right.
    She IS spamming, You don't have to apologize lol.

image image

image     Turbo Man

• I hope someone can help me but this does coinside with the subject of the whole period and spotting thing. I had a heavy period and then 2-3 days later I began spotting. The spotting only happened for not even 24 hours. Ever since then I have been bloated, cramping in my lower abdomin, exhausted most of the day, I have been moody, and have and don't have cravings. I am afraid of taking the home test or go to the doctor because my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant for three years! We have miscarried 5 times and I am starting to give up hope. I was just hoping to get someone's opinion before I decide to get my hopes up all over again.
  • Sorry for your losses.  Just a note that it's always good to check the date of the post your are replying to.  This one is really old.

No one on here is going to be able to tell you anything that a HPT couldn't.  Other peoples experiences are not your own, and many pregnancy symptoms are the same as PMS symptoms.

Sorry, not really much help.  I wish you all the best.
    I hope someone can help me but this does coinside with the subject of the whole period and spotting thing. I had a heavy period and then 2-3 days later I began spotting. The spotting only happened for not even 24 hours. Ever since then I have been bloated, cramping in my lower abdomin, exhausted most of the day, I have been moody, and have and don't have cravings. I am afraid of taking the home test or go to the doctor because my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant for three years! We have miscarried 5 times and I am starting to give up hope. I was just hoping to get someone's opinion before I decide to get my hopes up all over again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"