1st Trimester

Tiredness! When does it end?

Exhausted isn't the word! I'm 10-11weeks and it hit me last week and getting worst. When does it normally start to get better? Struggling to get up for work now. Any tips? Thanks :)!

Re: Tiredness! When does it end?

• Exhausted isn't the word! I'm 10-11weeks and it hit me last week and getting worst. When does it normally start to get better? Struggling to get up for work now. Any tips? Thanks :)!
    I think you mean "worse" ... and it will start to get better once your kids move out of the house. If you wanted sleep, having a baby wasn't the way to go about getting it.
  • From week 15-16 I think I had a tiny bit of energy. Its gone now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Everyone is different.  

Dont know why Im underlined 
  • I'll be honest. My daughter turned 1 year old yesterday, I'm still tired.
  • When your kids move out.... 
  • Haha my son is almost 6 months old and I see no end in sight...!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol 18 years...:-??

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Most women seem to get a bit of their energy back in the second trimester before losing it again in the third. I've always gotten a small burst of energy right before labor I think because my body knew I had shit to get done and I wasn't going to be doing it with a newborn. As for the when they move out stuff, I often have people ask me if I'm tired and yea, I guess I am much of the time but there are levels. Newborn is always the worst for me and then after they start sleeping through the night things start to get better. I tend to get at least seven hours of sleep a night but do get worn out just trying to keep up with the kids, their schedules, my work, etc. But, at some point that just becomes your new normal.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Never.

• Usually around PreK.  Possibly Kindergarten.  Unless you get KTFU again that is. :)

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• The sooner you accept the tiredness as being a part of your everyday experience the better ;)

Real answer- I felt better in the second trimester then tired again in the third.
  • With my first it got better In The second trimester and them came back the last month and a half from not being able to get comfortable and sleep. Now being inu first trimester and having a toddler I'm even more exhausted can't wait for the second trimester. :)
  • I'll be honest. My daughter turned 1 year old yesterday, I'm still tired.
    Wow, already?! Happy belated birthday, Serena!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My first tri exhaustion got much better at 14/15 weeks. I've never felt anything like it. All I did was go to work, eat, and sleep for two months straight. I think I hibernated through winter.

And I currently have a 10 day old. First tri exhaustion was way worse, for me. I'm fine with the amount of sleep I'm getting now...back then I was sleeping 14 hours a day and still tired.

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• With my first two I was much better in 2nd tri. Then in 3rd tri I was physically exhausted again. Enjoy those few weeks in between!
  • Basically, never. :)

A lot of people feel better in the 2nd tri energy-wise, then it all comes back in the third tri. (At least it did for me).

Now, my almost 11 month old takes all of my energy. But it's all worth it.

Amanda (24) DH (27)
    TTC#1: 2/2009 with PCOS - BFP 2/2013
    EDD 10.19.13 ~ DD born 10.9.13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise! Baby S due 4.14.15
    BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"