June 2013 Moms

Crafty B's-Halloween Question

For Halloween, I'm making Lily into the TARDIS.  I figure that this will be the only time that I will be able to dress her as nerdy as I want.  I figure she will probably want to be a princess every year once she can voice her opinion, judging by how girly she is.

So, I'm doing a tutu skirt, long sleeve shirt, and leggings all in royal blue.  I was then going to crochet a hat with a puff ball on the top for the light portion of the TARDIS.  Where I'm sort of stuck in the wording.  I don't know if I should use fabric and fabric paint for the "Police Box" wording or use felt and try to find pre-cut felt letters.  I also have no idea what to do about the notice on the lower part of the box.  I figure the windows can be done with felt and then tack them to the shirt with a couple little stitches.  I'd rather not do anything on paper because that will be ripped off.  Any suggestions?
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crafty B's-Halloween Question

• You could get iron on letters for Police Box. For the notice, you can just get a piece of white felt and write on it with sharpie or you can buy iron on transfer paper that can go through your printer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"