Infertility

Hysteroscopy/Endometrial Polyps Post Op

Hello all,
I just had a hysteroscopy last Thurs to remove polyps and I'm really itching to get back to working out. Has anyone had this procedure? And when were you back to 100%?? I walked yesterday and felt good so I was thinking about getting into an easy jog.
Also my OB said one cycle before ttc, but I'm thinking about giving it 2... Seems like the lining might need some time to rebuild.
Thanks for listening!!

Re: Hysteroscopy/Endometrial Polyps Post Op

• I was told to take it easy for a few days after and to not do any intense exercise until my followup, which was 10 days later.  
    Siggy/Ticker Warning

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol | 8R 8M 8F |Transfer 2|BFN
    IVF #2: April 2014 Antagonist Protocol|12R 11M 10F|Transfer 2|BFP | m/c 5.8.14 
    FET#1: Transfer Day 8/29 | BFP | Beta 1: 302 Beta 2: 732
    U/S shows two beautiful heartbeats at 122!!
    Lost Baby B at 9 weeks 
    Baby A is our stubborn little fighter with a heartrate of 169!

Team BLUE!

• I was told to take it easy for a few days and to not do anything strenuous for 10 days.  My RE made me wait until AF showed to get going on fertility treatments again.  I was given estrogen to try to build my lining up faster, post polyp removal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had this done back in February. I was told to take it easy that day, but otherwise wasn't given any restrictions. I had to wait until AF came, but was able to start IVF#1 right then.
    **warning**
    Me (31), DH (33), one furbaby (7) - unexplained IF 
    hysteroscopy and polypectomy 2/14
    IVF #1 3/2014 - cancelled (early ovulation)
    IVF #1.2  ER 5/16/14: 23R 18F -  freeze all (12) due to concern for late onset OHSS 
    FET #1 in June - delayed due to thin lining, 7/18 SET (7.5 mm lining) resulted in chemical pregnancy
    FET #2 in Sept - 9/4 transferred 2 CCS tested embryos (6.5mm lining)
    9/13 beta #1 - 400, 9/15 beta #2 - 950, U/S 9/22 one gestational/yolk sac - next up 9/29
    3 frozen CCS tested embryos remaining
  • Thank you guys so much for the responses!! Glad to hear that you all were back to ttc so soon!! Gives me lots of hope :-) :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"