Working Moms

Over an hour to book a hotel. . .

. . . With a fridge. I spent a large portion of my morning trying to find a hotel near a conference that I'm going to with in-room fridges because there's no way I'm pump-and-dumping 5 days worth of milk. Between me looking up hotels, calling hotels, and calling the corporate travel agency, and then the booking system crashing, I did finally end up with a hotel room right next door to the conference hotel and a guarantee that my room will have a fridge. I guess the conference planners weren't thinking about us nursing moms when they picked a hotel that doesn't offer refrigerators :p !

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Over an hour to book a hotel. . .

• Wow I surprised you had such trouble. I use to work in hotels and they always have a few available on request. I thought they had to as some people need them for medications. How frustrating for you! Glad you found one!!
  • I got one now, my issue was that the conference hotel charged $40/day for one and the person on the phone for the hotel next door told me I needed to book a certain room type, which wasn't listed on our corporate booking system. It's just way more work than I expected - to find a hotel that offers fridges, allowed me to stay within the corporate rate rules, and wouldn't require walking too far!

• Loading the player...
  • I guess I would just have brought a cooler stocked with ice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"