I had my N/T scan yesterday and baby is has gained another day since my last u/s and has a hb of 159 bpm. All looks healthy and baby is growing nicely. After I got to sit with the MFM and discuss what the next step is. They are still waiting on insurance approval for p17 because the out of pocket expense is 1500 per shot and this is a weekly shot. If the p17 doesn't get approved I will be getting vaginal progesterone. Typically they start p17 at 14 weeks but since insurance hasn't approved it yet I will be starting after that. I also go in for my first cervical scan on September 10th. From that point on I don't know if I will be getting weekly scans or biweekly scans. The panorama all came back with a 1 in 10,000 chance of anything. We opted out of knowing the sex so early on and are now regretting that decision because being that we both work retail by the time we find out the sex it will be our busiest time of the year and we want to paint the nursery accordingly.
Me: 30 DP: 30
IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN
IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456
2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect
IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl