January 2015 Moms

PSA- Old Navy

Everything is up to 50% off today on their website. I just bought some tshirts and activewear at great prices

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
October 2012: Cancelled IUI
April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

Re: PSA- Old Navy

• Awesome! Thank you!
  • mellizzardmellizzard member
    edited August 2014

Thanks!

Best maternity pants ever (Old Navy): The Pixie Demi-Pan Black Jack

• Loading the player...
  • I bought some stuff on Monday! They have great deals! And I had a coupon. Patiently waiting for it to get here...
  • In store today too!
  • Thank you!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • *Up to 50% off.  Too bad the stuff I wanted was only about $1-$2 off.  Oh well, I am excited about this nursing top, it has good reviews AND is still available in XXL.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awesome! There's also a 25% off of women's clothing deal on Target's cartwheel app. It includes maternity stuff.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Old navy shipping question, if anyone knows.  If you buy more than $50 worth of items and get the free shipping and you have to return something, do they charge you for shipping out of the value of the returned item?  IE if you return something and its less than $50 are you charged?
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • nah82nah82 member
    edited August 2014
    If you return to the store, no.  Some of the maternity is return by mail only, though.  When I am ordering from them I always make sure I have $50 worth to get the free shipping and then return in store.  (I might order 2 different sizes of the same thing to see which fits better).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You're awesome. I love you for posting that.
  • rainbows said:
    Old navy shipping question, if anyone knows.  If you buy more than $50 worth of items and get the free shipping and you have to return something, do they charge you for shipping out of the value of the returned item?  IE if you return something and its less than $50 are you charged

**** Stuck in the box

The last stuff I ordered I could only return via mail and I had to just package and cover the postage myself. I was then refunded the full amount for the item. I was only out the shipping I paid at the post office

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
    May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
    October 2012: Cancelled IUI
    April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
    ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
    1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

• Thanks! I didn't realize old navy had maternity clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"