TTC After a Loss
Options

~~~Thursday Crazy Train~~~

blackbird818blackbird818 member
edited August 2014 in TTC After a Loss
All Aboard!!

I'm your new Thursday conductor so lets get this train a rollin'.

---------------

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles. If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here!

In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link. Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart! To learn more about charting, check out the charting course that FF offers:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: ~~~Thursday Crazy Train~~~

• Options
    @blackbird818‌ I literally just watched that movie two nights ago!! I love Wes Anderson movies :)
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 10,000

CD/DPO: 33/14 according to +OPK and FF which I dl last night.

Can I just ______ already?!: get the AF show on the road or get a BFP

Signs/Symptoms: I've had crazy heart but and cramping for a good week and a half now. I feel like my body temp has gone up too. I just feel warm.

Explain your Crazy: I'm a going batshit crazy. AF was due 8/24. The only time I've ever been this late was when I was pg. I've poas for the past week and nothing. They have all been BFN. Work isn't helping either with this CT. I had heartburn so bad yesterday morning I puked. I was told that's not exceptable and need a drs note for not coming in today too. My boss wanted me to call her @ 4 am this morning to tell her I wasn't coming in. I said no. This is more then a 12 hr notice. Needless to say along with some other horriable issues at work, I will be handing in my two week notice. I work conditions are terrible and I don't get paid enough to do the work of three people. It makes me think too....did the stress of this job have anything to do with my loss?

choo-chooo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

mlal78 said:
    Hi Conductor!!!!!!
    Hi mlal!! :-h
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 10,000 CD/DPO: 33/14 according to +OPK and FF which I dl last night. Can I just ______ already?!: get the AF show on the road or get a BFP Signs/Symptoms: I've had crazy heart but and cramping for a good week and a half now. I feel like my body temp has gone up too. I just feel warm. Explain your Crazy: I'm a going batshit crazy. AF was due 8/24. The only time I've ever been this late was when I was pg. I've poas for the past week and nothing. They have all been BFN. Work isn't helping either with this CT. I had heartburn so bad yesterday morning I puked. I was told that's not exceptable and need a drs note for not coming in today too. My boss wanted me to call her @ 4 am this morning to tell her I wasn't coming in. I said no. This is more then a 12 hr notice. Needless to say along with some other horrible issues at work, I will be handing in my two week notice. I work conditions are terrible and I don't get paid enough to do the work of three people. It makes me think too....did the stress of this job have anything to do with my loss? choo-chooo
    I don't know what the bolded means. :-/ dl?

Are the tests all from the same batch? Are you sure on your dates? Can you post a link to your chart?

I'm sorry work has been so stressful. You can't play the 'what-if' game about your loss; you'll drive yourself crazier. And honestly women is war zones have babies so the stress factor myth is kinda bull-honky.
  • Options
    @blackbird818‌ sorry about the dl. Sometimes I forget that I can't use my normal abbreviations. Brain was thinking faster than I could type. Also I just started charting last night with FF so hopefully my chart will be better next month. Sorry I'm just a disorganized hot mess right now.

@Greeneyes842‌ no I'm not temping. I've been contemplating it. I just need to get a basal. Also all the HPT were clearblue and first response tests. Go figure after I get done typing up this CT mess I go to the bathroom and AF is starting to show. It's going to make for a great weekend. At least now I know I can enjoy some beverages this holiday weekend and not be worried.
  • Options
    @pinkglitterfly as PP mentioned OPKs only show your body is gearing up to O and temping confirms you O'd. I strongly recommend temping. It gives you a clearer picture of what is going on with your body. Also FF is only as valuable as the amount of info you put into it. Since AF has shown her face, now would be a great time to pick up a BBT to start temping.
  • Options
    Thanks for conducting @blackbird818, punch me a ticket!

Crazy level from 1-10: 8ish
    CD/DPO: CD13
    Can I just ______ already?!: Get my H to give it up
    Signs/Symptoms: +opk last night, great u/s this morning with IUI scheduled for tomorrow
    Explain your Crazy here: I got a +opk last night so I tried to initiate HIO but DH was like "nope, what if we need to IUI tomorrow." We didn't and now he won't tonight so he can "save it for the IUI" tomorrow. That puts our attempts leading up to O as zero. (We last HIO on Saturday) He promises that we'll HIO tomorrow night or Saturday morning but he has a history of "performance anxiety" when it matters so I'm nervous that we won't actually get any HIO in and have to depend solely on the IUI. I know it only takes one and the IUI probably sets us up for the best possible chance but it's important to me that we also connect around this time and he just doesn't understand that. 
    TTC #1: 3/2013
    02/2014: Clomid = BFN
    03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
    EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
    Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
    07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
    10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
    TWINS! 
    "Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) @Feegan. It's so hard when the intimacy part of TTC is taken away. Maybe surprise him tomorrow night with some sexy lingerie to distract him from "performance anxiety" ?
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 3 CD/DPO: CD 7 Can I just ______ already?!: Can I just get over this cold so my temps tell me when I'm ovulating!? Signs/Symptoms: runny nose, coughing, sneezing, mouth breathing at night Explain your Crazy here: Colds suck.
    Hope you feel better soon! Be sure to get plenty of Vitamin C and rest.
  • Options
    Hi @blackbird818! Thanks for conducting today!

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: 27/10

Can I just ______ already?!: Can it just be Saturday!??!

Signs/Symptoms: A fair amount of obvious momentary sharp twinges, maybe peeing a little more than usual, on & off crampy

Explain your Crazy here: So FF shared this article about triphasic charts and their prevalence in pregnancy. I read it a little while back and thought it was interesting. Well fast forward to now and I'm looking at my chart and I remembered reading about this 2nd temp rise at implantation that may or may not happen. I'm not obsessing over it, but it did pique my interest. What do you think? In less than 48 hours, hopefully we will know. 

DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Options
    mpiemont said:
    Hi @blackbird818! Thanks for conducting today!

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: 27/10

Can I just ______ already?!: Can it just be Saturday!??!

Signs/Symptoms: A fair amount of obvious momentary sharp twinges, maybe peeing a little more than usual, on & off crampy

Explain your Crazy here: So FF shared this article about triphasic charts and their prevalence in pregnancy. I read it a little while back and thought it was interesting. Well fast forward to now and I'm looking at my chart and I remembered reading about this 2nd temp rise at implantation that may or may not happen. I'm not obsessing over it, but it did pique my interest. What do you think? In less than 48 hours, hopefully we will know. 

It's so tempting to get caught up with/obsessed/worried about "pretty" charts. But the truth is pretty charts don't automatically mean BFPs, and ugly charts don't always mean BFNs.

Everything is looking good so far. FX for a BFP Saturday!! You've done all you can at this point.
  • Options
    @blackbird818 - I don't need a ticket yet... I just wanted to say hi and thanks for being a conductor :-) 

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Options
    @blackbird818 - I don't need a ticket yet... I just wanted to say hi and thanks for being a conductor :-) 
    Hey there!!!
    :-B I'm doing my best
  • Options
    @blackbird818 Thank you :) And you are so right about the pretty/ugly chart thing. I'm also keeping myself in check that pretty chart + BFP does not always equal baby as I learned last time. Thanks for keeping me grounded. It's easy to get caught up in the potential excitement. :)
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Options
    @MrsG80inTN and I will probably be punching in our tickets together in the next week  ;)

:-h Hi @blackbird818 Thank you for being one of our conductors! 
    @sarcaztic10 has a point... do you accept reservations ahead of time?

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Options
    @Pickles4Prez‌ I didn't catch that. It should have been heart burn. I'm laughing at it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"