Baby Names
Options

Names from the park

I live in a pretty conservative area so many people go with more traditional names around here. But today I was really surprised by just how traditional/common the names are compared to a lot of the lists on see on this board.  Or some might see this as a pretty boring list of names.

Kate (my DD) 

Benjamin 
Ryan (b) 
Jack 
Jack 
Luke 
Gwen 
Denim (b... Maybe Levi was becoming too common?) 
William 
Charles 
 Wylie (g)

Re: Names from the park

• Options
    I lol at Denim!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wylie on a girl? Ugh! I have an ex named Wylie, so this is all boy to me.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dammit Denim.. every.time! I've come across a Payson (boy), Braeden (b) and wait for it... a Kinsley all within the past 48 hours...

October TTGP Challenge- Villains
    Samara- The Ring
    *I may not be able to keep this all month
     the ring animated GIF
  • Options
    Denim and Wylie are the only ones I don't like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    Let me guess that you live in a predominately white, upper-middle class community. Most parents are college educated. Majority republican. Probably northeastern US (suburb of Boston for example). I could be totally off though.

I live in Alabama and it is so weird when we venture out of our very well educated small community to visit nephews and nieces who live in the country. Names of their friends are things like Kaden, Baxley, Jaedon, Colman, Slade, Kennedy, Carson, or misspelled names like Lilyan and Koaltin. Kids on our street: Joseph, Victoria, John Paul, Ethan, Evan, Adrian, Tyler, Thomas. Just to name a few and I honestly can't think of one weird kids name in our community other than the daughter of a 17 year old named Teagan. I am not trying to classify everyone or be a snob, but it is interesting how we develop these little sub cultures with naming norms. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"