Trouble TTC

*~*~*Throat Punch Thursday*~*~*

Abuela has chemo today, so I will save the TP. I may need it later....
Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole

Re: *~*~*Throat Punch Thursday*~*~*

• Saying a prayer for abuela that chemo will go smoothly and her body will tolerate it well. :(

@darcyhermione Oh, scary! I agree, no DH should be exempt from a well-deserved throat punch once in a while. :)

Just a general TP to IF. Life would be so much easier without it. It's hard to focus on the many tasks of back to school, and everything that needs to be done before Christmas break just feels overwhelming because there's this question of getting pregnant on top of it. 
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • @DarcyHermione‌, I would be freaking the fuck out. I'm sorry you had to go through that. {HUGS} @BunnyBerry‌, I hate not being able to plan anything because I *might* be pregnant by then. UGH. I would love to start planning a trip to Alaska or Australia for DH's 30th next year, but I just don't know and that's less than a year away (July), so I don't want to chance it in case I end up pregnant by the end of this year.
  • @theholmanherd Wow, those sound like great destinations. I'm so sorry IF is messing up your very cool travel plans. :(
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • @kikimo327‌ (and everyone else who knows about her), she is doing alright. She's nervous. We are doing the pre-chemo saline drip and waiting to hear about the blood test results (they always check her before....don't know it that's universal or because of her age). My TP today is to her nursing home nurses. They brought her one single little pancake for breakfast and didn't give her the meds she needs on time (supposed to be at 8am). I arrived at 9am and we had to leave right away for her appointment and they still didn't have them ready. I'm escalating the issue to the director of nursing and the ombudsmen. This is inexcusable.
  • @theholmanherd - I'm sorry those nurses can't get their ish together today.  Good luck to abuela for her chemo appointment today!  She and you will be in my thoughts.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• @theholmanherd‌ T&P to your abuela. I'd like to TP insurance company's that don't cover IF treatments, which is most of them. IF is a medical condition dam it!!!

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

• @darcyhermione My DH doesn't go out very often, but when he does it's just like that and I'm freaking out! I think i even did a post about it a couple of weeks ago!

@theholmanherd Hope your Abuela is doing well post-chemo today!

I'd like to TP my OVARIES!!! Earlier this cycle I was convinced I might over-stim when I did injects for the first time this cycle. I have only ONE follicle that is doing anything! And its growth has slowed down. The other 2 follicles are the same size they were yesterday. So now I have to increase my dose of Puregon to see if my lazy eggs will grow some more...ugh! 

I really hope I'll get a nice birthday present tomorrow and see some real growth in those 2 follicles that seem to be stuck!

*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Well, they had to cancel her chemo today. Just got home from the doctor. She is very dehydrated (we've been urging her to drink) so her creatinine (sp?) levels are too high. They are rescheduling and told her to drink six 20oz bottles of no-caffeinated fluids per day. Oy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"