July 2014 Moms
Options

Does your baby pant like a dog?

It's always in relation to hunger or eating, but this Kid pants like a dog.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Does your baby pant like a dog?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!  It's one of my favorite noises that she makes!  She gets very excited when she is hungry!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    My lo shakes his head and grunts....so cute
    image.
  • Options
    Mine moos like a cow.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Snorter, grunter, gulper. Came out saying ma every time he'd try
  • Options
    Phone posted too quick and won't let me edit! Came out saying ma every time he'd try to nurse. He's so hilariously noisy, including his burps, I have to laugh.
  • Options
    Mine does a little bit of everything- panting, snorting, and when she is fixing to go nuclear, she "gears up"- it sounds like she is scoffing 3-5 times in rapid succession, then she detonates. :p
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    2lacyblue said:

Mine will when he sees my breast. He also shakes his head back and forth in an excitable way and grunts/growls while eating. He's a little monster.

Yes. I call LO my "little pound puppy" when he does this. He typically closes his eyes and roots around like a newborn puppy looking for its momma.. adorable!
  • Options
    Same here. I call her my milk monster. She's adorable.

• Options
    I have a snorter too. It's an adorable litte piggy noise
  • Options
    Yep. I'm a bad mom and sometimes drag it out before sticking the nip in her mouth because it's SO adorable and I know she won't do that forever. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Zoey makes all kind of sounds..dog, monkey, dolphin.. Train whistle - LO has a stridor (laryngomalacia) which is a weakened muscle in her throat that resolves itself by 6-8months but man does she make some crazy sounds lol - mostly it's little mouse squeaks and when she sighs she sounds like Donald duck. We joke and say she could do sound effects when she gets older.
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    Yes! And I love it! :)
  • Options
    Same here. G made a noise last night that sounded like an elephant lol he always makes crazy grunts and stuff
  • Options
    Yeah my LO gets excited and says Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah in the cutest little way.  Soooo adorable!

• Options
    Leo makes this face that looks like he's about to wail out on a rock and roll song.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    He growls at me if he doesn't get the boob fast enough.

If I'm wearing him in his carrier, he'll peck at my chest like a chicken when he's hungry.

BabyFruit Ticker

Me 39 / H 42 ** TTC since July 2008
    2010-2012 Several failed rounds of Clomid & IUI
    2012 - Took a break from babies to build our dream home
    April 2013 - IVF #1 = Chemical
    July 2013 - IVF #2 = BFN
    November 2013 - FET = BFP (Finally!)
    EDD - July 24, 2014

• Options
    Yes! I call him my little pug. He also got into this lovely habit of sucking on my shirt as he signals me it's time to eat... I had to change my shirt because my shoulder was soaked!
  • Options
    KnbhKnbh member
    I love all the little grunts and snorts DS makes, especially when I interrupt his BF to burp.

After hearing DS make so many sounds over the phone, my DH has started referring to them as "dinasaur noises." It never ceases to make me laugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"