Babies on the Brain
Options

Topic removed

edited August 2014 in Babies on the Brain
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Topic removed

• Options
    I'm sorry what he said was hurtful to you.  Looking from the outside, I'm 100% sure he was covering his own insecurity and frustration with a joke and I'm sure he did not mean to hurt you with his comment.  The pressure can be a lot on guys, and then not performing can be very devastating for them.  

I know it is hard when emotions are high and I know that his comment did upset you, but I'm sure he meant NOTHING remotely close to saying he doesn't want that intimacy with you or your appearance is a factor - please try to avoid that thought process!  

Otherwise, as PP said, try not to make it obvious when you are ovulating and good luck!  

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea I think you are making too much of this. Guys feel the pressure of this as well, not just us.

I also suggest to keep on initiating sex. Don't tell him when you are ovulating. Just do it EOD and mix it up, be kinky, whatevs...the enjoyment factor will begin to outweigh the TTC factor.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"