July 2013 Moms
Options

CPW: S/O Piercings

edited August 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Do you have, or have you ever had, a piercing anywhere other than your ears, nose, or belly button? ;;)

CPW: S/O Piercings 99 votes

Yes
20% 20 votes
No
79% 79 votes

Re: CPW: S/O Piercings

• Options
    haddocky said:
    Nope, and my belly button was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I wish I could have the hole surgically closed. 
    How long has it been? I took mine out about six years ago and it's just a tiny dot now. Time might fix it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PickleX said:
    haddocky said:
    Nope, and my belly button was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I wish I could have the hole surgically closed. 
    How long has it been? I took mine out about six years ago and it's just a tiny dot now. Time might fix it. 
    Nope. I've had mine out for about 12 years and it's still there. It's not all that bad but it's still noticeable and I don't like it. 
  • Options
    Belly button was removed 7 years ago...still there but not weird looking. Still have my tongue piercing.
  • Options
    I have my belly button and nose pierced. I recently took out the belly button one because I've started having weird reactions to metals.
  • Options
    Nope, just nose and ears. I miss my nose ring. Think I'm going to redo it.
  • Options
    Just ears now but had my belly button done right when I started college. It was an awful decision for me too! It never healed right and was always tender and oozy (sorry, gross!). I took it out about a year after I had it in because it was always painful and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. All of my baby stretch marks started at my belly button piercing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I almost got my nipple pierced once!
  • Options
    I considered having my nipples done but opted not to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    chiboo9 said:
    I went through a mild piercing phase my freshman in college. Because freedom, yo. Before college, I only had my ears pierced, one hole in each ear. By spring break of freshman year, I had 3 holes in each ear, cartilage on my left ear, tongue, belly button, and left eyebrow. My mom thought I was seeking out attention and felt like she failed as a parent. So for a few months or so after all my piercings, she would conference call me and my older sister and had a 30 minute prayer time and bible study. My sister was pissed that she got dragged into it.
    Thankfully we don't have the same mother. My sister does suspensions. I was dragged into that mess enough, I couldn't imagine what your mother would do with that. LOL!
  • Options
    I had my tongue done at 15 and have re pierced it so many times I have a little ball of scar tissue that feels icky =/ Also got my lower lip done twice. I miss it. It was cute. Multiple piercings on both ears & every single one of them is gone now.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

chiboo9 said:

I went through a mild piercing phase my freshman in college. Because freedom, yo.

Before college, I only had my ears pierced, one hole in each ear. By spring break of freshman year, I had 3 holes in each ear, cartilage on my left ear, tongue, belly button, and left eyebrow.

My mom thought I was seeking out attention and felt like she failed as a parent. So for a few months or so after all my piercings, she would conference call me and my older sister and had a 30 minute prayer time and bible study. My sister was pissed that she got dragged into it.

Thankfully we don't have the same mother. My sister does suspensions. I was dragged into that mess enough, I couldn't imagine what your mother would do with that. LOL!

Whoa! Suspension!? If it's what I'm thinking thats pretty wild.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• Options
    Nope. But the trip to the shop that resulted in a belly ring, was intended to end in a nipple ring. I had moved to CA with my college boyfriend who had his nipples both pierced (along with other various parts pierced), and he thought it would be hot if I pierced my nipples too.

:-O

I chickened out. Whew!
  • Options
    Just ears. My sister used to have her nipples, 2 tongues, her eyebrow, a bunch in her ears and...this is the weirdest one..

The skin between her thumb and index finger.

That was her teens to early 20s. Im not even sure if her ears are still pierced.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh and my mom has her belly button pierced. Shes 56. She got it done a few years ago. I think my mom is reliving her 20's since she had her first kid at 17 and had 3 kids by the time she was 21.

Anniversary
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @mermomo5‌ Ha. She has also gotten like 6 tattoos or something. Haha. It makes me laugh because when my sister was in her 20s and getting piercings and tattoos my mom hated it. Now she has a bunch herself.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I had my tongue pierced when I was 18 years old and had it in for about 3 years.
  • Options
    Just my ears.  I always wanted to get my eyebrow pierced, but I never did it (and I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to things hurting me).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Ears and nose is it for me. I still love my nose ring. DH always asks me when I think I'll be too old for it. I tell him idk but I don't feel too old for it now, so it stays.

• Options
    My mom took me for my tongue piercing when I was 17 and got hers done too. She eventually put in a 2nd as well. I thought she was crazy :) double tongue piercing and a small winning the pooh tattoo. Such a bad ass ;)
  • Options
    Eye brow, younger, belly button and a couple ear piercings for me. All I have left now are single ear piercings. I did just get my first tattoo for mother's day. It is huge! It goes from the top of my bikini up my rib cage to my shoulder.
  • Options

chiboo9 said:

I went through a mild piercing phase my freshman in college. Because freedom, yo.

Before college, I only had my ears pierced, one hole in each ear. By spring break of freshman year, I had 3 holes in each ear, cartilage on my left ear, tongue, belly button, and left eyebrow.

My mom thought I was seeking out attention and felt like she failed as a parent. So for a few months or so after all my piercings, she would conference call me and my older sister and had a 30 minute prayer time and bible study. My sister was pissed that she got dragged into it.

She probably would've sent you both to the convent. :P
  • Options
    I have a face dermal and I had my tongue pierced and gauged to a 6. And I had a thin hoop on the right side of my lower lip. Thank goodness I don't have a scar from that or from my tongue ring.
    I still have ears, nose and belly ring

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"