October 2013 Moms
Options

The Biggest OJ Attack Since '94

WeljadraakWeljadraak member
edited August 2014 in October 2013 Moms
A big German guy guzzled some OJ at McDonald's and claims he got supersized -- with a 4" spear that fired into his throat.

Klaus Geier claims in his lawsuit he went to a San Fernando Valley McDonald's in April, 2012, and ordered a chicken sandwich, fries and a large OJ at the drive thru.

Klaus reached in his bag, noticed there wasn't a straw so he took the plastic top off as he drove away and started guzzling it.  

Klaus claims he felt something lodge in his throat -- a 4" valve which he believes was part of the OJ dispenser. As he reached in his mouth to remove it, Klaus says the serrated spear on the tip deployed and fired into his esophagus.

Attorney Anthony Liberatore, who reps Klaus, says his client grabbed the valve and spear and ripped them out of his throat, causing severe injury.

Klaus claims he is left with 2 bad options -- either highly risky surgery which could cause him to permanently lose his voice, or live with the damage which causes raspiness and a constant mucus buildup.

We tried contacting McDonald's but were unsuccessful.

Re: The Biggest OJ Attack Since '94

• Options
    It deployed down his throat -wtf!?!  He ripped it out of his throat?  I feel like he is lucky to have not bled out.  WTF @ all of this!  How do you not know this ended up in the OJ?  Was he being punked?

• Options
    I am so confused...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How is this guy drinking that something that large could pass out of his cup and into his mouth without him noticing? I don't...

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:
    How is this guy drinking that something that large could pass out of his cup and into his mouth without him noticing? I don't...
    gOOD questions.  My order of events is guy drives thru.  Guy orders OJ.  Guy takes off lid to sip refreshing pulpless MCD OJ.  Guy doesn't look when he drinks because he's overcautious driver.  Guy drinks 2fast2furious and kind of swallows foreign object.  Guy takes object out and SHIT HITS THE FAN!!!!11!!

• Options
    sleepy33 said:
    this

• Options
    he must've been reeeeeaaally thirsty and was chugging?

• Options
    jennlin said:
    i believe the article used the word "guzzling"

• Options
    jennlin said:
    tomato tomato

(one of those is pronounced toe-mah-toe).

• Options
    jennlin said:
    jennlin said:
    tomato tomato

(one of those is pronounced toe-mah-toe).
    okay, but are you a tomato or a tomato?

• Options
    lol

• Options
    i'm sorry, no matter how fast or how hard you were drinking it.  If you feel a lump in your juice you stop.  there is no question.  juice is not lumpy.  even the kind with the pulp. there's pulp and then there's a whole orange.  it didn't happen.  I don't believe it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    i'm sorry, no matter how fast or how hard you were drinking it.  If you feel a lump in your juice you stop.  there is no question.  juice is not lumpy.  even the kind with the pulp. there's pulp and then there's a whole orange.  it didn't happen.  I don't believe it.
    like i'm pretty sure this dude just bypassed his tongue and shot the orange juice.   

• Options
    I must be doing drinking wrong.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    like i'm pretty sure this dude just bypassed his tongue and shot the orange juice.   
    nope. didnt happen.

• Options
    sleepy33 said:
    I must be doing drinking wrong.
    not drinking hard enough.

• Options
    #deploys

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    deedee1017deedee1017 member
    edited August 2014
    I just don't want anyone to guzzle a McDonald's drink and get a foreign object in their mouth and then try to pull it out and said object deploys.  Everyone, please drink responsibly.
    slightly off topic here, but today I splurged and got myself pancakes from Burger King for breakfast.  I also ordered an apple juice.  I was very impressed at the price of apple juice.  I pulled up to get my order and you know what this guy hands me?  do you?  he gave me...

a...

you're never going to guess

a CAPRI SUN! that's not even real apple juice.  I looked at it, and i said, "that's the apple juice?" I started to say it wasn't even real apple juice when, right there, on the package it said "100% juice."  I shook my head and drove away.

Moral of the story: get your oj and aj from burger king not McD's.  Burger King's drinks aren't big enough to hide foreign objects in them.

• Options
    Burger King has pancakes?  Do they call them hotcakes like McDonald's?

• Options
    Burger King has pancakes?  Do they call them hotcakes like McDonald's?
    IDK. It was part of some huge platter with sausage, eggs, potatoes, and pancakes.  I asked just for the pancakes.  It was part of my dont-give-a-damn-I'll-get-to-work-when-I-feel-like-it-morning.

• Options
    This sounds made up and I thought this thread was going to be about OJ Simpson.  That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"