June 2013 Moms
Options

Milk or Water MOTN?

LaBellaVidaLaBellaVida member
edited August 2014 in June 2013 Moms
If your baby still wakes up in the MOTN do you give milk, water, or nothing?

*milk is any kind of milk, BM, cow, goat, almond, soy, ect*

Milk or Water MOTN? 112 votes

Milk
19% 22 votes
water
4% 5 votes
Nothing
18% 21 votes
My baby sleeps through the night
55% 62 votes
SS/lurker
1% 2 votes

Re: Milk or Water MOTN?

• Options
    I'm still giving Owen milk, but I'm thinking I need to just give water. It seems like he's just thirsty and didn't even drink a full bottle. .. Only takes a gulps and he's back to sleep.

• Options
    Water, unless it's past 5am. Yea, not sure why.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If he wakes up he is usually instantly asleep once we pick him up so typically nothing, but if he seems fidgety or uncomfortable I'll give him water. He is constantly peeing through his nighttime diapers so I try to limit liquids at night. He doesn't get a 5-8oz bottle of milk before bed.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options

It's mommy's milk all night buffet here

Same here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    She wakes up every night multiple times but I do not give her anything. Shes not hungry bc I can go in and rub her back and she's back out or put her in our bed (trying to break this habit) and she's out fast.

***very jealous of the 48% who are STTN
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    With both kids we found that switching to water helped them STTN.  It was like they woke out of habit but enjoyed what they were getting (milk) and the water wasn't as awesome so then they stopped lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

It's mommy's milk all night buffet here

Same here!
  • Options
    It was mommy, then a bottle up until 2 days ago. He was just taking a few gulps to pass back out and didn't need the milk itself so we just decided to bite the bullet and lay him back down. Amazingly he only cried for like 3 minutes and fell back asleep. I'm not sure why we didn't do that sooner! When he gets up at 5:00 I give him a full bottle and he goes back down until 6:30.

• Options
    She's back to waking up at night, so we give her a combo of milk and water. Although, I think we should probably stick to water. 

image image
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"