West Virginia Babies
Options

Moving to Huntington

Hello. My family is moving to Huntington relocating with my husbands job. Anyone know of any mommy's groups or play groups in the area? I am a SAHM with my 5 month old son, looking to meet some other moms in the area.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moving to Huntington

• Options
    I was born and raised in Huntington, but moved 4 years ago, like you, for my husbands job! I know this reply didn't help much, but you are welcome to message me about the area any time. I do know it pretty well. Smile Good luck with the move! I hate moving!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
    BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
    BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
    *our 3rd and our last*
    Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15
  • Options
    I'm moving to Huntington next month (well, in three weeks). Maybe we could be buddies?
    BFP #1 5/1/10, missed mc dx 6/4/10 BFP #2 8/5/10, baby boy arrived 4/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Teays Valley, about 30 minutes east of Huntington. I am about 4 weeks along with my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    CharlestonWVMommies.com is a chapter of The Mommies Network and active in that area
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I think there are a couple of mom's groups in Teays Valley and Huntington on meetup.com - check it out...
  • Options
    I know there is a church group called MOPS. It's with a local church. Google it!
  • Options
    This will in no way answer your question, but I lived in Huntington for 5 years and absolutely loved it there! I wish I could move back! Great people, great restaurants, great downtown area! You should hit up some Marshall University football games! Huntington just has such a great sense of community. Enjoy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"