1st Trimester

is this a "pregnancy brain" thing?

So in the past three days I have twice missed a step while going down the stairs. It was at two different houses but both times it was the second to last step. It scared me so much each time. Thankfully I was ok, but inside I was really shaken up. Is this a pregnancy fog type of thing?

Re: is this a "pregnancy brain" thing?

• I have heard that clumsiness can be linked to preggo brain, but there is no way of knowing for sure. Be careful! 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks! I'm much more careful now. I'm also having my first ultrasound in a week so I'm going to mention it to my doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Try to be a little more mindful.  Really, that's all you can do.  Don't beat yourself up OP.  I banged my big belly against a door frame when I turned too fast once.  Hurt like the dickens and scared me but DD was fine.  
  • I fell quite a few times throughout my pregnancy. The two worst ones were between 20-24 weeks. I don't know if it was pregnancy brain or my center of gravity was off or what! I put my heels away and was careful on uneven ground and steps!
  • Yep center of gravity thing.  I also had problems for about 4-6 weeks after giving birth because there were no more babies in there!
  • I always get more clumsy with pregnancy, lol. Be careful! Maybe stay away from stairs as much as possible! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"