Trying to Get Pregnant

Wed TWW

didn't see this so i thought I'd start it.

Cycle/month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Rants/raves/symptoms:

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up?
Anniversary
TTC starting 8/2014 :)
BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Wed TWW

• Cycle/month: 12

CD/DPO: cd29 / 9dpo

Timing: alright

Testing plans: I've already tested yesterday and today. Stupid moves so early, were obv going to be bfn.

Rants/raves/symptoms: I had sore boobs this arvo so presuming I'm out. Got upset, cried and ate a bunch of bad food to make myself feel better (and it didn't obviously).

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? The Simpsons! Watched it religiously, taped them and watched them again.

@Budders12‌ I still love Friends! I watch two episodes every day on tv, and sometimes on DVD too haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Budders12 said:
    Cycle/month: 3/3 CD/DPO: 21/4 Timing:-4, -2, O Testing plans: Tuesday Rants/raves/symptoms: Just waiting it out. GTKY- Full House was my earliest favorite, Boy Meets World in my preteen years, and then Friends until college when it went off the air. I loved a LOT of dramas and dramadies too.
    i forgot about boy meets world, idk how as they kind of brought it back 
    Anniversary
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• FlamingoBull fx its still just early
    goldenlove3 Im sorry about the bfn. 
    Anniversary
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• edited August 2014
    Good morning

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: good

Testing plans: was going to wait but am to impatient and got a BFN this am :( (here's to hoping it was just too soon however I'm thinking not )

Rants/raves/symptoms: just tired today, kinda depressed now -_-

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Saved by the bell.

Good luck to everyone and congrats @MrsF0831

True Love: 
    <3 Est. 1O.6.O5 <3 Married 2.I4.II <3

My Ovulation Chart
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bearxo
  • well looks like AF showed up 3 days earlier than expected.  Its normally at 13dpo and today is only 10. My temp drop from yesterday wasn't what I had hoped it was.  And my BF called last night to tell me she's pregnant, they just started trying this month.  Great! Happy for them but it stung.  Headed over to WTO!  Good luck ladies and fx crossed for the Friday testing group!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• Congrats @MrsF0831‌ !

@Joi922‌ DUUUUDE! I completely forgot about Dinosaurs! That was a family favorite, for sure!
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • @MrsF0831‌ congrats!!

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -4, -2

Testing plans: Monday

Rants/raves/symptoms: nothing. Just the usual combination of wishful thinking vs negative thinking

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Mad about You
  • Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/12

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing plans: temp jump this morning so I tested again. BFN. I am done testing. I know I am not pregnant. I am not tired like I was last time and I had my BFP at 12 do last time...so I am just waiting for AF. :(

Rants/raves/symptoms: have sore boobs, but I have that every month. One month of trying left and then I don't know what we are going to do.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Full House, Friends, TGIF...those were good shows.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: CD 26/16 DPO

Timing: Good (-2, 0, +1)

Testing plans: Still no AF and temp rose again, but BFN. So frustrated not testing again til Sunday.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Sore BBs

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Full House, Fresh Prince.

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1

Testing plans: 12dpo at the earliest.

Rants/raves/symptoms: still don't feel any different. It's still early but I still feel like I'm out this cycle due to the lack of "symptoms" anyone else feel this way? Am I crazy?

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Full House! I heard a rumor on the radio this morning that it's coming back for a reunion show.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing plans: Not until at least 12dpo (Tuesday) due to travel plans this weekend

Rants/raves/symptoms: Nothing to report.  I really like my LP better than the WTO phase of my cycle...there is a lot less acne to worry about.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? When i was really young Perfect Strangers, Boy Meets World, Clarissa Explains it All, and Step by Step...followed by Fresh Prince, Friends, Seinfeld, and Mad About You.  And then Will & Grace.  TV used to be so much more awesome in the 90's than it is now.
  • @delujm0‌ we can be testing buddies on Tuesday :-)

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • @Carebear7777‌ my parakeets were named Paul and Jamie. Enough said.

My Chart
  • NenaB54NenaB54 member
    edited August 2014

CD/DPO: 20/10? - used an OPK

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,7,9    (trying as often as possible lol)

Testing plans: today BFN  =(. Don't know when i will test again, getting discouraged although I know its probably early. Possibly Saturday or Sunday, or maybe I should just wait for AF.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Feeling it all lately - exhausted, dizzy, nauseous at times, sensitivity to odors, boobies are super sensitive and sore, even had a metallic taste when drinking water (which i didn't know was a symptom.) I am starting to think I am making myself feel these things. Am I crazy to be getting discouraged so soon? I know many of you have been working at this much longer than me. I just wanted it so bad this month - would work perfectly with maternity leave and work (I am a school counselor), plus i so badly wanna be a momma! This would be my first, although I am a loving step-mommy - but not the same. 

Question for you girls - what are the best pregnancy tests to take? When do you recommend I test again? Thanks to you ladies I learned all about temping and joined FF, ready for next month if this month is a no.
    GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? TGIF On channel 7 was it? I loved all those shows! Also saved by the bell, family ties, Blossom!
    @mrsf0831 - Congratulations!!!!! Best of luck to you and your little miracle!
    @islanddreamin - I LOVED Sabina! Almost forgot about that one. Sorry about the BFN - hope u get a BFP soon!
    mbcgirlie14 - sorry this cycle didn't work out. Lots of luck for next month!

goldenlove3 - hang in there...sending u best wishes for a BFP soon!

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @EricaLee715 I'm in!  Hopefully we'll both get BFPs!

Anyone else want in on a Tuesday Test Fest?  I know there is one this Friday, but I won't be far enough along to participate in it...and i'll be staying at the in-laws house so there's no way i'd be testing there regardless. :-)
  • Congrats @MrsF0831 !
    Best wishes to all testing soon!  I'll be watching for a string of BFPs!
    I moved over to w20, started yesterday in the afternoon  

• delujm0 - if I don't cave and get the result I want sooner, I'm IN!

• Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4, -2, -2 +1

Testing plans: Maybe Friday, but I'm going to try to hold of until Sunday

Rants/raves/symptoms: none.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Full house, The Cosby Show, 7th heaven, friends

Congrats @Mrsf0831 !!!!
    @goldenlove3 I'm sorry :(
  • @3houlagirl‌ some of my coffee escaped my mouth at "stupid heifer" I hope your temp tomorrow sets FF straight.

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: - 3 - 2 -1 O

Testing plans: None

Rants/raves/symptoms: I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday but did not temp this month. Night time potty training DS. I feel much better about timing this cycle than I did the last.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? HOME IMPROVEMENT

• flyinghorses6  - CONGRATS!!   PS what is a FRER? @Budders12  Thank you! I have been reading a lot. Also with work right around the corner it will keep me more busy than I would like to be lol. Are you a teacher?
  • @NenaB54 its a First Response Early Response ...detects a + pregnancy "up to 6 days before your missed period" 
    "Love harder than any pain you have ever felt" 
    Me (26) DH (29) married since 07/2013 
    TTC#1 since 02/2014 
    BFP: 8/27/14 EDD 5/11/15image
    L&D RN & proud pit bull owner x2
  • I am obviously so new here - what is WONDFO's?
  • @Budders12  - Hardest job on the planet!!! =)
  • @DarcyHermione - will you join the Tuesday testers?
  • NenaB54  Wondfos are the cheepo OPK and HPTs that you can get on amazon.com.  A lot of us use them because they're inexpensive so you can easily do the OPKs twice a day.  here's a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulation-Pregnancy-Test-Strips/dp/B0026995KO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409144855&sr=8-1&keywords=wondfo

• @DawnLilly‌ I'm sorry I made you lose your coffee :P

@flyinghorses6‌ CONGRATS! How exciting!

My Chart
  • @MrsF0831‌ @flyinghorses6‌ Congrats!

Cycle/month: 13

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: High

Testing plans: Sept 9

Rants/raves/symptoms: My temp has been lower than normal the past 3 days. Two of those temps are the same and the other is .01 higher so I'm wondering if something's up with my thermometer? It seems fine. I took my temp mid day yesterday and got a completely different number so I know it's not just giving out the same temps. I guess I'll only know if I buy another thermometer.

Full House, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, Family Matters, Friends, Seinfeld
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Cycle/month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1

Testing plans: yesterday BFN, holding out till AF shows

Rants/raves/symptoms: feel like AF will be here any moment. Nothing like the hurry up and wait game to mess with your brain each month.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Saved by the Bell, Full House, Friends
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good morning, ladies. Congrats to @MrsF0831‌ and @flyinghorses6‌!

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: Pretty good; -4, -3, -1, +1

Testing plans: Saturday AM, unless AF shows up first

Rants/raves/symptoms: Still nothing, really. I'm side-eying my chart a bit this month because my temps have basically gone steadily uphill (with a couple of little dips, but no major outliers) for the past 18 days and that seems unlikely.

GTKY - What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Jumping on the TGIF bandwagon; I loved Full House, Family Matters, and Step by Step. Also Boy Meets World.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Cycle/month: 6/8 
    CD/DPO: 44/? 
     Timing: ? 
     Testing plans: nope.
     Rants/raves/symptoms: nothing 

Saved by the Bell was my absolute favorite growing up, though I watched regularly Family Matters, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute Your Shorts, Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, etc. 

Now, Friends is my favorite. No other sitcom compares. I also watched Fresh Prince later than it originally ran, in high school/college. 
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • MrsLawson15MrsLawson15 member
    edited August 2014
    Cycle/month:1

CD/DPO:28/11

Timing:-4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing plans: At this point after 3 BFN in a row, I am going to wait until my missed period. I'm really discouraged at this point. Is it possible if any of you ladies have the time that you might chart stalk me? It's my first cycle after Mirena, and even though I temped and used FF (which gave me crosshairs), im wondering if I actually did O. CM, Temps, and a +OPK seem to add up to me put this is my first time. I would super appreciate it.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Headache, nausea, and tingly breasts that had a big blue vein pop up in my nipple last night. I had this when I was pregnant with DD, but can't remember if I've had it since.  Also DH is driving me NUTS. How is it possible that he has to blow up the bathroom everyday while im trying to test, pee, check CM. He rushes me out, destroys the bathroom, and then looks at the test too early. This morning he walks out and goes "What does 1 line mean?". Seriously. Then after 3 BFN in a row he says (jokingly) "You sure you have eggs and you're not all dried up?". Not the right time dude. Not funny.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? I loved TGIF...Hanging with Mr Cooper, Full House, Sabrina, Step by Step, The Nanny, Family Matters. Also Clarissa Explains it All and other Nick Shows.
  • @MrsLawson15‌ Can you include a link to your chart. I'm on mobile and can't see siggys
  • Congrats @MrsF0831!!!

Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: 24/7 (but I think 8)

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: This weekend. Maybe Labor Day? That would be a fun BFP.

Rants/raves/symptoms: First day with students today and I have the nervous poops. Fun.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Growing Pains, Out of this World, Punky Brewster
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"