Pittsburgh Babies

Anyone using or used Pittsburgh OB/GYN Associates?

Hi ladies. I posted over on the Nest too. I have one more u/s at my clinic then they are booting me out lol. Guess it is time to find an OB. My SIL used them and had nothing but great things to say. I was just wondering if anyone else has used them and what were your thoughts. Thanks!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: Anyone using or used Pittsburgh OB/GYN Associates?

• They are wonderful
  • @smadar11‌thanks. I have my first OB appt end of July.

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I just saw this - I love Dr. Hugo - she is the best!  She's the one that recommended Brett's urologist that found his cancer.  So much love for her but I don't think she is doing babies any more. :( 

J&B // Married 9/19/09
    J: 28 // B: 32 

TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)
    November 2013: Applied & Accepted by the Agency
    January 2014: Home Study, education class, Profiles
    February 2014: "Officially Waiting"
  • They are WONDERFUL!!  I transferred over to that practice as soon as I found out I was pregnant!! All of the doctors there are great!  I can't get over how wonderful they were to me and my little one!!  
  • Thanks @tarahtoker‌. I only had one appt so far but the Dr (she is new) was really nice and gave me a script for an u/s because I was a wreck :)

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• @knitsmagee‌ I haven't had her yet but I need to meet her because everyone raves about her!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"