1st Trimester

3 am hunger pains!!!

Ok, so who wakes up at like 3 am because they are hungry?? I can't be the only one, right? My question is what are you eating at this time? I have been making myself a bowl of cereal and then going back to bed. I know breakfast food is easiest on your stomach, especially late at night but I'm just wondering what ya'll are doing????

Re: 3 am hunger pains!!!

• I was a huge glass of milk and piece of peanut butter toast eater.

• Loading the player...
  • I craved nothing but crackers and cheese for my midnight snacks. This is the first pregnancy where I've wanted to eat in the middle of the night. It's weird. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• I usually eat cereal or a pbj
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Thanks for all the tips, ladies! I really appreciate it. I've tried something right before bed but heartburn has been atrocious with this pregnancy. I didn't have it last time but it was pretty bad with the twins, too. I think the pb&j might be a good alternative to the bowl of cereal. I can even make it up before going to bed and put it in a little baggie. I know that even a half of sandwich will probably be enough. I don't want to eat too much bc, like I said, the heartburn has been brutal.

God bless! 
  • PB on toast and a glass of milk - protein and it filled me right up and kept me full.  I'd usually eat this at like 1030/11pm before bed and it cut out those late nights for the most part (not totally, but somewhat).
  • I remember this! I would wake up so freakin hungry, my stomach felt like it was eating itself. Unfortunately my extreme fatigue won the battle and I never got up to eat...
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hunger pangs. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"