November 2014 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday!!

Let's hear it!

Re: TMI Tuesday!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel really sorry for my OB. It's summer and she only has appointments from 1-2:30 on Wednesdays and I don't know about you guys, but I'm not feeling my...freshest at that time. I've decided I'm going to bring an extra pair of undies to work to change into before my appointment next week. Last appointment when I pulled up my dress to hear LO's heartbeat I caught a slight whoof of myself. Let's just say I wasn't at my best.

I keep baby wipes and deodorant in my car for a quick wipe down & refresh before appointments... psa: deodorant melts so make sure it's stored upright.

My TMI is not really about me today, but rather my irritation by its receipt. Why oh why does the bump insist on sending 8 identical notifications within an hour??? I know I'm fkn 29 wks today TYVM & STFU. Turning off notifications and unsubscribing has not helped. WTH?
  • Options
    I have no idea if my yeast infection cleared up. I took the antibiotics but had no symptoms in the first place. I am not trying to go get another vaginal exam blegh
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Options
    Prune juice?!?!   :-&
  • Options
    Sweet corn is my go to constipation food. I eat it at least three times a week.
  • Options
    kfo22 said:

Aah cherries... no wonder it took a while for the constipation to catch up to me. What will we do in the fall without these magical fruits?!?!

I have consumed WAY too many cherries this summer. My last bag is in the fridge right now.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • Options
    Frosted mini wheats clean me right out. A bowl every morning and I'm guaranteed one good poo that day.

Also, I let a fart go at my desk. Trusted it a bit too much because it was rank. I tried to cover up the smell by spraying some wrinkle release spray. I don't think it helped.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

If I'm constipated, I just go to Kohl's.  Don't know what is in the air in that place, but it gets my shit movin'.

Too funny! The magical place for both my sister and I is the library! It used to be our secret code. Wowza, I really need to go to the library/ I spent so long at the library yesterday/ I'm on my way to the library/ I sure wish I could go to the library today...
  • Options

... And I've bent over to help push all of my life, now LO is in the way and he just kicks until I stop pooping.

SERIOUSLY, ME TOO! He gets angry, maybe afraid I'm gonna push him out?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"