Trouble TTC
Options

Intro, trying to find the right board

I'm BGG and I've been gone since early 2012. My avatar is a stack of oreo centers, not a lighthouse. Silly, but I've had it for ten years now. I've had 10 failed iui's and this cycle was an IVF FET. My beta yesterday was 109.9 but my progesterone was only 5 and I am bleeding heavily and have been since Saturday. Just as a last ditch effort my doc had me go get IM progesterone and I just stuck myself as directed about an hour ago. My next beta is tomorrow. 

I expect that tomorrow my levels will not be increasing sufficiently (though I'd love to hear otherwise). But I'd love to hear from anyone who has had an early IVF loss about when they were able to start their next cycle. I mean, I feel like my period started on Saturday, but I'm also hearing that my period can't actually be starting yet. My plan will be another FET. Anyone know anything about this stuff? 

I understand if I haven't participated enough to get advice yet. I hope to be of help on the issues of: iui's, donor sperm, ivf antagonist cycles, and at some point ivf FET.

Re: Intro, trying to find the right board

• Options
    Hi there, welcome to the board.  I don't have any experience with IVF but I wanted to express my sympathy for your struggle and wish you luck with your next FET.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    Hi and welcome, haven't done IVF yet so no advice but wanted to wish you good luck!!!

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *********TICKER WARNING*****************

BGG I just wanted to say welcome back to the Bump, I don't know if you remember me from Babies on the Brain but I have been wondering how you and A are doing and I desperately wish you success - it's YOUR TIME!! After 57 cycles we finally got our miracle so I hope and pray that yours is right around the corner.
    First comes Love Nov 11,  2003, Then Marriage: Aug. 23, 2006. Baby??? TTC since May 2010. Started seeking additional medical intervention (again) Summer 2013, finally appointment is booked!
    Formerly buttercupaug 06 - and I was almost silver :(
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME!
    Aug 16, 2013 - SA done - All good strong numbers
    Apr 3, 2014 - Consult with OBGYN to get my testing started.
    Mar 6, 2014 - Surprise BFP!!!! EDD Nov 9th. Consult with OBGYN changed to prenatal meet and greet!
    May 2, 2014 - NT scan perfect! Can't wait to find out what team we're on. 

June 11, 2014 - it's official, we're TEAM PINK!!!
    Welcome Piper Laine!! November 10, 2014
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"