South Florida Babies

RNjack???

How are you feeling??? Are you still prego?? Big Smile
~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: RNjack???

• I was wondering the same!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • She's still pregnant!  lol  I actually checked her facebook today to see if she was :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagebritishbride05:

She's still pregnant!  lol  I actually checked her facebook today to see if she was :)

I did too!  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • lol you girls are funny. Yes I am still freaking pregnant!!! lol And to top it off I have a bad cold that I caught from who knows where. After 2 weeks of god-awful internal exams I am STILL only a fingertip dilated (wtf is that anyways!!! Bullsh!t!). So I go in on sunday night to be induced and the baby comes out monday. Yesterday was my last day of work, which I must admit feels awesome! Today I slept until 11:30, which I havent done in weeks. I am just sooo ready to have this baby out of me...this week is going to go by very slow!!! lol

Anyways, how is everyone else doing?!?!?

-j

• good luck, jackie!  what a way to start the year :)  btw you look fantastic in your maternity pics!  I wish I looked that good that far along lol  man, I could barely sit up, let alone sit on a rock!

i'm going to say something I HATED when people told me... but right now, I've never believed it more:::  ENJOY the sleeping in until 11:30.  ENJOY IT!!!!!  DON'T take it for granted!  It'll be awhile before you get to do that again lol I'm so jealous of you right now :)  What I wouldn't give for 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep... though I'm sure you're getting up every half hour anyway... ok, nevermind :)  btw i'm running on 2 1/2 hours sleep now, so sorry if this is just a run on stream of conscious response heehee

• Jenny, i hear you on the sleep...well half of it since all I can think of right now is getting this baby out. I know ill look back later and say 'man i was lucky back then' lol. I just wanted to say how beautiful your daughter is. I can't believe its been 1+ month already, time is going by so quickly. I hope this year goes by slow, I want to enjoy my little one. I stop in tomorrow to say hello to everyone before I disappear into mommyhood! lol

-j

• All the best for a speedy and "pain-free" delivery!!! Huh?Enjoy your down time now and your little blessings will be here before you know it!!! Can't wait to hear the details :o)  ((HUGS))Big Smile
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"