February 2013 Moms
Options

Anybody feel the earthquake?

I'm live in MA so clearly I didn't. Just wanted to make sure all our CA bumpies are doing ok!

Re: Anybody feel the earthquake?

• Options
    I felt it! It was about 1 hour-45 min from my house. It was super scary but the baby slept through it. I have a lot of friends in the wine business and they are still figuring out the damage. :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

@seadragon2013 I think we are very close to each other. :)

Yes-some of the buildings downtown are really ruined. I know that a lot of people were taking stock of the wine situation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    luxannie said:

@seadragon2013 I think we are very close to each other. :)

Yes-some of the buildings downtown are really ruined. I know that a lot of people were taking stock of the wine situation.

Oh em gee! Love it! Can I fly over to meet you ladies to drink wine and discuss COL vs. incomes? :P
    HAHAHA. YES! In my land of hot tubs +peacock feathers I know of a few good spots.  ;)
  • Options
    I also live about an hour away from the epicenter; it woke us all up for sure. It was a long one, had sort of a rolling motion. All good where we are!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I didn't know we had so many NorCal moms!! I just moved to south bay in June! I didn't feel it, but DH did at work- he works nights though, so I'm not surprised. He thought his chair was broken. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    caladpi02caladpi02 member
    edited August 2014
    @seadragon2013‌ are you an Oski fan?!? And I am north bay.
  • Options

The baby and I slept through it because we were up about an hour before, but DH felt it. Several of my mom friends said it woke them up and they went flying to grab their babies.

It was kind of weird because DH and I were in Napa wine tasting the day before the quake and DH made a comment about how all the barrels stacked on each other didn't seem very earthquake friendly.

It made me a little glad we still cosleep. I need to move the dumb wooden letters hanging above DS's bed.

I like cookies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"