July 2012 Moms

B*tch mode. (long)

lewispmlewispm member
edited August 2014 in July 2012 Moms

It's pretty rare for me to be a b*tch, and I'm typically very mild mannered and avoid conflict, but today I am on a role and I'm not proud of it.

1st, I needed Chick Fil A so badly this AM that it made me 12 mins late for work. When I walked in the door my co-worker had apparently already stopped and got chick fil a for the office but didn't tell me. She saw the bag in my hand and yelled "OH no you didn't!!!" and for some reason it really made me irrationally pissed off(hormones?) and MH said I gave her the death glare, then totally ignored her and walked right past her to the bathroom to pee. She approached me later to ask if I was OK and I just said yeah and kind of gave her the cold shoulder. I have no idea why she annoyed me so much but oh man, I could have punched her.

2nd, a guy that endlessly annoys the crap out of me with his ignorant FB posts started ranting about how Christian mission trips are comparable to ISIS and several people chimed in arguing against him and, as usual, his go to responses were "Holy defensiveness!", "it's just FB people!!" and "educate yourselves!". So annoying. So I posted a really bitchy comment calling him out on how he always makes outlandish, offensive claims and never has any back up other than above mentioned responses. He called me a bully and deleted the entire post.

And lastly, I complained about feeling a little nauseous after eating my desperately needed chik fil a biscuit and MH said "it seems you're nauseous no matter what you eat" and for some reason I took that to be him complaining about me be pregnant and being super negative about it all(which is kind of valid, just maybe not in this scenario) and not wanting this baby and blah blah blah and then I stormed out of his office.

I need to go apologize to all 3, I'm sure, but will most likely just avoid my co-worker all day, wait for the FB friend to defriend me, and then maybe apologize to MH for over reacting a teensy bit.

Gosh. Today has been super fun and it's not even 10:30.

Re: B*tch mode. (long)

• @nesenotes LOL. "Oh they had that". I would have been pissed too!

• Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy hormones can make even the most level headed person a hot mess!
    I will say I think #2 was totally called for. I hate people of FB who make outlandish claims and post uneducated garbage. Bravo for finally calling him out.
    As for your H, he should know a pregnant woman is a hormonal mess. He will love and understand that you are emotional.

I hope your day goes better!
  • zyaszyas member
    Hugs!! and now I want chick-fil-a too! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"