June 2013 Moms
Options

An apology letter to my second child

Re: An apology letter to my second child

• Options
    Oh my goodness yes. With Max people asked me when DD1 and DD2 started doing whatever thing we were talking about at that time. My response, "Umm... DD1 was about this age and DD2... I honestly am not sure. But, obviously she did it at some point!" If people ask me what age things happened with Max, I'll probably have no choice but to laugh in their faces.
  • Options
    Love this.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also as for the baby book, with G I got one that was super cute on the outside and then I opened it up and it had spaces for pictures and lists for everything. Up until 5 years old. Seriously, like, "first band aid" "first citrus fruit" "first baby boner" (ok kidding on these but you get the point). I made sure with Lo to buy one with minimal structure just so I wouldn't open it and feel like a failure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well damn you guyz, looks like this does exist.  I wish I had know about it!

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Well damn you guyz, looks like this does exist.  I wish I had know about it!

too late now...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"