May 2012 Moms

Sleep - how much?

DD has always slept less than "normal" ranges for sleep, but lately it's even worse. I'm not sure if it's just a stage or if she's actually heading toward dropping her nap already. For awhile she was sleeping 10 Hours at night and 1.5-2 nap, which seemed right for her as she wasn't particularly sleepy or cranky. But the last 2 weeks she has been taking longer to fall asleep and waking earlier, about 9 hours at night and 1.5 nap, even though nothing else has really changed in our daily life. It's definitely not enough, so I'm hoping it's just a phase.

Not really looking for advice, just wondering how your LOs are sleeping these days?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep - how much?

• DS sleeps 10 1/2 - 11 hours at night and generally naps for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
  • DD sleep about 10 hours at night and naps for 1-1.5 hours. Sometimes her naps are only 30 minutes, just really depends on the day.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • MrsH11710 said:
    DD sleep about 10 hours at night and naps for 1-1.5 hours. Sometimes her naps are only 30 minutes, just really depends on the day.
    This. Her naps are all over the map from not at all to 2 hours, but sleeps 10-11 hours at night.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Fifi sleeps 8 at night and 3 hour naps. I wish she would take more at night.

• That doesn't sound like too little, Lucas sleeps 9-10 hours at night and 30minute to 2hour nap depending on the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    DD sleeps 10 - 11 hours at night and then on average 1.5 nap. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• ugh, awful lately, he's been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning and refusing to go back down until he exhausts himself, either by 9 or noon and then sleeping for 3 hours.   We are so exhausted!   I was so thankful he actually slept until 6:30 this morning but DH did take him to the playground after dinner and let him play until dark to tire him out more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"