Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Still having pregnancy symptoms!

I had a D&C almost a week ago and I am still having pregnancy symptoms. My breasts are tender, I am still having cravings, as well as other symptoms. I am an emotional wreck and I am not sleeping well. When will this nightmare end? Is anyone else going through this? I expected the cramping, bleeding and emotional strain because of the D&C but I assumed the other symptoms would be gone.

Re: Still having pregnancy symptoms!

• shannondannonshannondannon member
    edited August 2014
    I found out I'm having a missed miscarriage on Friday, and I'm still nauseous and dry heaving much of the day. I haven't had a D&C at this point yet, but it still feels unfair that they symptoms don't go away faster! Hang in there, they can't hang around forever. <3

Edit: Sorry about the siggy! That is very inaccurate and I thought I deleted it :(
  • Sometimes it takes a while. It will largely depend on how high your levels were before the surgery. If they only had to fall from 500 vs 50,000. It's awful and just adds insult to injury, but it really is a waiting game. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"