Secondary IF
Options

2WW....UGH!

Why does the 2WW feel like 2 months? CD19 and I am already bored with waiting! I am supposed to have my blood work done on CD24 but we will be out of town over the weekend so I am going to go ahead and have it done on CD22. I hope my progesterone is higher this time! I also hope the Femara worked again and that I O'ed! My hubby wouldn't let me buy OPK'S because he said that the blood work is enough :\ . Keeping our fingers crossed!

Re: 2WW....UGH!

• Options
    But OPKs are ssssoooo cheap! LOL every month of cycle monitoring I say I won't use them because no need to but I do anyhow.

I'm with you on the wait. I'm literally 1 DPO and just trying to make the next two weeks rush by.
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options
    Yep, I'm dying in my tww. 12dpo, and that's the longest it's been since ttc #2. But I'm just getting bfns. I want to move on already! I am just itching to call my RE and get this show on the road!
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it can be scientifically proven that time slows by at least half during the 2WW. Ugh. Hang in there and hopefully it's good news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"