Washington Babies

International travel

Does anyone have any recommendations about international travel during pregnancy? I'm 16 weeks and next week I'm flying to Africa for a short business trip. Many thanks! 

Re: International travel

• I went to Europe for 3 weeks at 6weeks preggo. The compression socks were wonderful, as well as comfy leggings for the plane. Bring snacks galore if you have any food issues - there were so few things I could eat in Europe, it was really tough. I regretted not bringing any peanut butter or protein bars!
    DD Emery 2.16.05
    Baby Girl EDD 2.17.15
  • I went to China at 14 weeks pregnant with my first.  I was told to get up and walk every two hours on the flight.  I also carried a note from my OB saying that I shouldn't go through body scanners.  
  • Loading the player...
  • fiscally3 said:
    I went to China at 14 weeks pregnant with my first.  I was told to get up and walk every two hours on the flight.  I also carried a note from my OB saying that I shouldn't go through body scanners.  
    Is that a thing - not going through body scanners? Going to Ireland in a couple of weeks and I've never heard of this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"