Trouble TTC a Sibling

Hoping to join in! intro

Hi Ladies,

I used to post daily on TTGP but went silent the last few months while I came to grips with the fact that we are struggling with getting pregnant again. I still lurked but the motivation to participate just wasn't there until I saw this board had been created so yay for that!

We have an awesome 2 year old little girl and I'm a stay at home Mom. I have been off BC since June 2013 and I just got an appointment to see an RE for the beginning of October. It took me 3 cycles to conceive my girl so having a problem this time has really been hard to understand and accept. Even so, I'm still trying to remain hopeful for the future although I have good days and bad days (my husband is forever the optimist so at least one of us is!).

Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone and having a place to go where people can relate! :)

Re: Hoping to join in! intro

• Welcome!  I'm in a similar boat where I had no trouble conceiving twice and then struggled cycle after cycle to concieve DD (who was stillborn) and am fully expecting yet another fight this time around.  It's hard to remain positive and to see BFPs coming easily to so many others.  I hope this board brings you good luck! :)
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Welcome!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss @CheesyPeas‌ and thank you so much for the welcome. I wish I could be super positive about it but, like I said to my H the other day, every time I see a pregnant woman I feel like the Universe is laughing at me for foolishly thinking it could happen just as easily a second time!
  • Hi and welcome! I am in the same boat as you. I conceived DS on the second cycle. I was very nieve when I thought it would be that easy again. I'm meeting with my OB next month to get a referral to an RE. I was expecting to have a newborn right now. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I wouldn't even be pregnant yet.
  • @Reagan1010‌...Oh me too! I really thought I would be holding my second child by now or, at the very least, pregnant. When I went off BC I never imagined that it wouldn't happen on its own. I guess I was too reassured by the fact that it wasn't a difficult process to conceive my daughter. I'm still pretty disillusioned by the whole thing and can't believe I will be meeting with an RE in a 6 weeks. I hope the meeting with your OB goes well and you get your referral!
  • Hi -- I'm pretty sure I remember you! I changed my SN but only by two letters :)

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi and welcome!

I'm in a similar situation, the first time was so easy, and this time.....isn't.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• @dani_brewer‌ Thanks for the welcome!

@nittanyllama‌...I totally remember you for sure! :)

@lemonblossom3‌...I hear you about appreciating the one on one time with your dd. I definitely cherish our time together and watching her change and grow :).
  • Welcome
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Thanks for the welcome @sarcaztic10‌! It is amazing how things can change in a few years time. Things definitely seem different to me in many ways compared to last time I ttc although it seems that I do still ovulate. I gave birth by planned c-section so my concern is possible scar tissue being a problem this time.
  • Welcome. Good luck with your RE. Hopefully they can figure out what you have going on. Try and keep positive. We all know how hard that can be.
    My H is very optimistic too. He drives me to keep trying.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Thank you ladies! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"